DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea – You might have observed the keto diet, the trendy fat loss plan that advocates for reducing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to a keto-based diet, is an excellent to be able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is pretty exciting. But after two to three weeks, having the identical bacon and egg meal starts for any little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; if you are all about this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can quite a few healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a free ride to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but it is possible to only whip them up for so many days before things place to feel repetitive. What is great? Often times there are creative keto breakfast ideas to be found that’ll allow you to be forget facts about your old standbys.
Luckily on your behalf, there may be numerous delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may make, regardless what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some without any bacon and eggs, also several other exercises will help you strike that balance every day. Listed here are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Can certainly what it’s like to have to go breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal that will wear your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a good stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Only because you’re to the Keto diet does not mean you’ve gotta miss out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven can satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed to the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that may take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory having sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, made up of classic maple flavor, and ideal for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor the whole set of comforts of fluffy waffles, without the particular carbs which can kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep a moment and five minutes of cook time. You may need help mixer together with a waffle maker. Before making use of your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Merchant own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to help make lower carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
An expensive fiber coconut lower carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to help with making around the stove top or perhaps in a power pressure cooker. It’s the right hot keto cereal. An uncomplicated warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carbohydrate breakfast cereal all comes together within a few minutes providing a rapid keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe of this lower carbohydrate and coconut porridge is straightforward within its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are uncomplicated to prepare but produce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them with sweet or savory lower carb fillings with the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast will be as elementary as slightly cream cheese and reduced carbohydrate jam. But, there is nothing such as savory crepe; using a delectable filing, baked on the oven, and topped which has a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’at that time!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Developing a lower carb muffins recipe is not too hard. The most crucial is they had to be moist, which includes a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are a few options when finding a recipe for just a reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are definitely the main low carb options.
Coconut flour usually more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins about it, like my favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which I do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I got deciding on with the keto muffins. Instead, that time period the expectation was a whole lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste like a genuine blueberry muffin. Since Need be ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted to use blanched almond flour.
Provided that you do not own a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely the best choice in a taste and texture perspective. If you absolutely have an almond allergy, the next best thing is another nut flour, for example macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, from the way. The muffins may turn green, so do not be alarmed in the event it happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our lower carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They are the perfect blend of simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking with an easy reduced carbo hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I adore most about these healthy hash browns, besides time frame net carb count, is the place easy they may be to make. With only three ingredients you will have who you are a stand alone meal possibly a delicious side that unites several unique foods! It’s possible to have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So that you can toss them in the fridge and reheat them for your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of are fully aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So it is possible to secret for this keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you have figure it out yet? You don’t absolutely need bananas to earn this reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are secrets ingredient for making any kind of high-sugar or high-carb food possible again even on a sugar-free or reduced carbohydrate diet. Slightly more of them I strive, the harder convinced of that I get.
And only so i can clarify, I am having a debate about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You do not need those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and most appropriate way to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on USDA database, one can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Consequently if you wish in which to stay ketosis, it’s not necassary to have higher than a cup or two. The way to eat enjoy them is there to vegetable stir-fries and bakes together along with other vegetables.
In addition to the their suitability to the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how you can make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The most popular fear is that they will almost always be mushy and possess very secure taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts might be appropriate baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For those who are carrying out a low carb or keto diet, then you might have perhaps gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Whilst they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I will be always looking for ways to ginger up low carb breakfast foods. For anyone who is only starting at and are searhing for recipes to help you out become fat adapted and reveal into ketosis, than the recipe a great spot for a start. Perfectly decreased carbs and great for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all at a delivery system that can provide sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the result: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel pleased with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Most of the flavors of your selected Bagel, but without most of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s something people are likely to miss with a keto reduced carbohydrate weight loss plan, generally it’s bread. And there are various low carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but none of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the keto lower carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the perfect low carb diet fails to rely on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A good lower carbohydrate diet should have confidence in real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you need to do miss this ways! So when you are doing, it’s so greater to produce a reduced carbohydrate alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carb breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the way in which I did before eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites immediately to implement the day. I cause them to be fresh weight training have enough time, or get frozen ones when I’m during a rush. Amazing for both!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your takeaway food using these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created an incredible low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is known as a fiesta in the mouth area that you will get for just about any meal, whenever you wish of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about the ideas of DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Non-Egg Low Carb Breakfast Ideas. Really appreciate for visiting DIY Keto Breakfast In A Mug – Complete Idea