DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide – You might have perhaps observed the keto diet, the trendy fat loss program that advocates for saving carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to some keto-based diet, isn’t having the tricks to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is quite exciting. But after a month, having exactly the same bacon and egg meal starts to find a little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; if you are all about this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can still find a ton of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a totally free ride to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you could only whip them up for so a number of days before things come to feel repetitive. What’s great? You will discover creative keto breakfast ideas on the market that’ll help you to forget info on your old standbys.
Luckily for you, there does exist numerous delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may make, no matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some clear of bacon and eggs, also a bunch of other items will assist you strike that balance every day. The following are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Problems in later life what it’s like to have shed breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to generate this healthy low-carb cereal that will wear your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a huge stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Even if you’re to the Keto diet does not imply you’ve gotta miss out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple will definitely satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed in the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings which may take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, one or two berries, or go savory accompanied by a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, heaped with classic maple flavor, and in some cases great for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor most of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without any additional carbs which will kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You will require a hand mixer together with a waffle maker. Before utilizing your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you don’t own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to produce low carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A top fiber coconut reduced carb porridge that’s easy to bring about about the stove top or in a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s the right hot keto cereal. A basic warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal all fits in place in seconds providing a simple keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe with this low carb and coconut porridge is straightforward in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only found an easy task to prepare but bring about perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these sweet or savory low carbohydrate fillings towards the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is usually as easy as somewhat cream cheese and lower carb jam. But, there is nothing as being a savory crepe; by using a delectable filing, baked around the oven, and topped accompanied by a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’at that time!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Preparing a low carbohydrate muffins recipe will not be too hard. An excellent is that they had to be moist, that has a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are several options when getting a recipe in a lower carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are definitely the main reduced carbo options.
Coconut flour tends to be more dense and dry. You’ll be able to make good muffins about it, like my personal favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which I really do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I got looking for basic keto muffins. Instead, this time around the expectation was considerably more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like a really blueberry muffin. Since Needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the real thing, I opted to work with blanched almond flour.
When you do not need a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option with a taste and texture perspective. If you do have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is nut flour, which include macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, from the way. The muffins risk turning green, so do not be alarmed hopefully happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They will be the perfect education simplicity and deliciousness. So the procedure looking a great easy reduced carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I really like most about these healthy hash browns, besides time frame net carb count, is how easy they can be to make. With only three ingredients there is who you are a standalone meal or perhaps a delicious side that unites distinctive foods! You’ll have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of which is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you can toss them while in the fridge and reheat them in your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This low carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of are fully aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there much secret to the present keto banana bread recipe? Have you decipher it out yet? That you do not actually need bananas to make this reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the ingredient to build any kind of high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on the sugar-free or reduced carb diet. Greater masters I strive, greater convinced of that I get.
And in order to clarify, I am not discussing those artificial “imitation” extracts. Frustration those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate magnitude of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a fantastic method of obtaining vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Good USDA database, there’s 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. It means that if you wish to stay in ketosis, a bit more have eco-friendly tea’s health benefits cup or two. Simplest way to eat enjoy them set in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to vegetables.
Aside from their suitability for ones ketogenic diet, people often wonder making Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The more common fear is they will always be mushy and possess strong taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts would be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
When you’re from a lower carb or keto diet, then a person gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. Although they are two of my absolute favorite foods, We are always looking for ways to pep up lower carbohydrate breakfast foods. When you’re just starting out and are searhing for recipes to guide you become fat adapted to get into ketosis, than the recipe is a popular destination to start. Perfectly reduced carbs and elevated in healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in a very delivery system that will provide you with a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer for any: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel delighted by every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The whole set of flavors of your favorite Bagel, but without all the carbs and gluten.
If there’s anything people usually tend to miss on a keto reduced carb weight loss plan, in many cases it’s bread. And there are many reduced carbohydrate bread recipes on your blog, but none of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping that these keto reduced carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, a perfect lower carbohydrate diet will never depend on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A correct low carbohydrate diet should count on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes a person does miss the existing ways! And as you decide to do, it is so far better to generate a low carbohydrate alternative than to choose the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “in the same manner I did previously eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites these days to begin with the day. I cause them to be fresh once we have enough time, or extract frozen ones when I’m within the rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your fast food with these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they make a very good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is really a fiesta in your mouth that you will get for the meal, whenever you wish of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about High Protein Low Carb Breakfast Without Eggs. Thank’s for visiting DIY Keto Breakfast Hemp Hearts – Complete Guide