DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea – You might have perhaps discovered the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for thinning out carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards a keto-based diet, the very idea of being allowed to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is very exciting. But after a little while, having precisely the same bacon and egg meal starts to acquire a little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; if you are all with that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still a ton of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a no cost ride in the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but yourrrre able to only whip them up for so many days before things commence to feel repetitive. The good thing? Usually there are some creative keto breakfast ideas these days that’ll make you forget facts about your old standbys.
Luckily for you, there exists several delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can also make, whatever the your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some totally free of bacon and eggs, also numerous other items will help you strike that balance every day. The following are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Small children what it’s like to have to go breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to generate this healthy low-carb cereal that will compliment your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a large stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Simply because you’re within the Keto diet does not mean you’ve gotta forget the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven is sure to satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed about the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings designed to take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory accompanied by a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are super easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, full of classic maple flavor, and in many cases suitable for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor many of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without extra carbs which may kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep repeatedly and five minutes of cook time. You will have a hand mixer and also a waffle maker. Before with your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Merchant own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to bring about lower carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
Increased fiber coconut lower carb porridge that’s easy to create on the stove top or perhaps in an electric powered pressure cooker. It’s an ideal hot keto cereal. An uncomplicated warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carb breakfast cereal comes together in minutes providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe with this lower carb and coconut porridge is straightforward within its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just simple to prepare but cause perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these people sweet or savory low carbohydrate fillings for any perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are usually as common as a tad cream cheese and reduced carbohydrate jam. But, you’ll find nothing is such as savory crepe; accompanied by a delectable filing, baked in your oven, and topped accompanied by a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’there!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Developing a reduced carbo muffins recipe will not be too hard. The most significant is that they would have to be moist, using a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are numerous options when picking a recipe for one low carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal will be the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour happens to be more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins to it, like my personal favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which Me enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I’m taking using these keto muffins. Instead, now the expectation was far more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that is comparable to an absolute blueberry muffin. Since I need to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual cigarettes, I opted to use blanched almond flour.
So if you will not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely the best choice on a taste and texture perspective. If there is an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing will be nut flour, such as macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by the way. The muffins may turn green, so avoid being alarmed if happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our low carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They tend to be the perfect mix of simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking with an easy reduced carbo hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I want most about these healthy hash browns, besides the low net carb count, is the place easy they are really to make. With only three ingredients you have got your hair a stand alone meal or perhaps delicious side that unites several different foods! You’ll have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of these is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you toss them inside the fridge and reheat them at the leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not one person know it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So currently secret for this keto banana bread recipe? Perhaps decipher it out yet? You don’t need bananas to make this reduced carb banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are to consider ingredient to bring about any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again with a sugar-free or reduced carb diet. Extra of those I attempt, greater convinced of your I get.
And simply clarify, I’m not really preaching about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Dissatisfaction those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and most appropriate cause of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. In line with the USDA database, one can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. As a result if you want in which to stay ketosis, you should not have eco-friendly tea’s health benefits cup or two. The ultimate way to eat enjoy them is either vegetable stir-fries and bakes together compared to other vegetables.
Aside from their suitability for those ketogenic diet, people often wonder make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The frequent fear is that they will almost allways be mushy and get quite strong taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts work best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For those who are following a low carbohydrate or keto diet, then a person gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. Though they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m sure always looking for ways to jazz up lower carbohydrate breakfast foods. When you are only starting at and seek recipes to help you out become fat adapted and obtain into ketosis, then this recipe is an excellent spot to start. Perfectly lower in carbs and good for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all during a delivery system intended to provide sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are for just about any: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Many of the flavors of your best Bagel, but without all the carbs and gluten.
If there’s anything people are likely to miss even on a keto low carb eating routine, quite often it’s bread. And you will find lower carb bread recipes on the blog, but undertake and don’t have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto reduced carbo bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the optimum reduced carbohydrate diet will never depend upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A proper low carbohydrate diet should rely upon real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes a person does miss the ways! And while you should do, it is so significantly better to get a reduced carbo alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the manner I did previously eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites now to begin the day. I make sure they are fresh if we have time, or pull up frozen ones when I’m during a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your fastfood with one of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they cook a terrific low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is mostly a fiesta in orally that you will get for a meal, any moment of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Sample Keto Breakfast Menu. Thank’s for visiting DIY Keto Breakfast Foods Reddit – Complete Idea