DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea – You might have perhaps seen the keto diet, the trendy weight loss plan that advocates for reducing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching into a keto-based diet, isn’t having the tricks to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is extremely exciting. But after two to three weeks, having similar bacon and egg meal starts to get a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; even if you’re all this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, it is possible to a pile of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not like the ride around the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you may only whip them up for so many days before things will feel repetitive. The great news? There are a few creative keto breakfast ideas to choose from that’ll provide you forget exactly about your old standbys.
Luckily for yourself, there may many delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may make, regardless of the your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many clear of bacon and eggs, also a great deal of other things may help you strike that balance every day. Right here are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Young children and can what it’s like to have to go breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal that could fit your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a large stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Mainly because you’re on the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta overlook the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and am quite sure satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed over the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings which may take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a couple berries, or go savory by using a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, packed with classic maple flavor, and in some cases suitable for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the actual carbs that would kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You will require a hand mixer and also a waffle maker. Before employing your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. If you can not own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to help with making low carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A high fiber coconut low carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to build at the stove top or even in a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s an ideal hot keto cereal. An uncomplicated warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal comes together in minutes providing a simple keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe of this low carb and coconut porridge is simple both in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only easy to prepare but result in perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them with sweet or savory lower carb fillings with the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are usually so simple as slightly cream cheese and reduced carbohydrate jam. But, absolutely nothing is as a savory crepe; by using a delectable filing, baked inside oven, and topped by having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’there!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Developing a low carb muffins recipe seriously isn’t too hard. The most significant is they would have to be moist, having real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are many options when searching for the right recipe for that low carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal would be the main low carb options.
Coconut flour tends to be more dense and dry. It is possible to make good muffins for it, like the most popular paleo cornbread muffins, which I really do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I got going for with one keto muffins. Instead, at this point the expectation was even more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can match an absolute blueberry muffin. Since Need be ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted to work with blanched almond flour.
Please do not own a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option in a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next best thing is an additional nut flour, that include macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by your way. The muffins risk turning green, so you shouldn’t alarmed if it happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They will be the perfect biochemistry combined with simplicity and deliciousness. So several fish tank looking a great easy low carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Everyone loves most about these healthy hash browns, besides the low net carb count, is the place easy they are to make. With only three ingredients you will have a standalone meal as well as a delicious side that unites lot of foods! You have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To toss them around the fridge and reheat them at the leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This low carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Nobody are fully aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there much secret to the present keto banana bread recipe? Brand new figure it out yet? One doesn’t have the need for bananas to produce this reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the facts ingredient to make all high-sugar or high-carb food possible again using a sugar-free or lower carbohydrate diet. Slightly more analysts I attempt, slightly more convinced of that I get.
And to clarify, Objective,i’m not discussing those artificial “imitation” extracts. Probable disappointment those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and ultimate origin of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on the USDA database, you can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means if you wish to stay in ketosis, you ought not have more than a cup or two. One way to eat enjoy them is in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with other vegetables.
As well as their suitability to your ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to do Brussels sprouts taste delicious. Typical fear is that they usually mushy and provide good taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts are best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you are following a reduced carbohydrate or keto diet, then you gotten pretty bored of the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Available on the market are two of my absolute favorite foods, We’re always researching to ginger up lower carb breakfast foods. When you’re just starting out and want recipes so that you can become fat adapted to get into ketosis, then this recipe is a great spot for their start. Perfectly reduced carbs and considered of high healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within a delivery system which is designed to supply sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the perfect solution is: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is rich in healthy fats and low carbs based on your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Many of the flavors of your best Bagel, but without the whole set of carbs and gluten.
If there’s one thing people usually miss even on a keto lower carbohydrate eating habits, more often than not it’s bread. And there are a number lower carb bread recipes on the blog, but not one of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto lower carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the optimal reduced carbohydrate diet isn’t going to count on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A wholesome reduced carbo diet should use real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should do miss this ways! And as a person does, it is so far better to produce a low carb alternative than to get started with the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the manner I did previously eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites right away to start out the day. I get them to fresh once we have enough time, or take out frozen ones when I’m from a rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your takeaway food easy easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created a superb low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is actually a fiesta in the mouth area that ab muscles for virtually any meal, every time of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s our article about DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas With Avocado. Really appreciate for visiting DIY Chick Fil A Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea