DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide – You’ve probably heard the keto diet, the trendy weight loss plan that advocates for cutting down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to some keto-based diet, is an excellent having the capability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is fairly exciting. But after a couple weeks, having precisely the same bacon and egg meal starts to get yourself a little boring.
But do not get too upset; even if you’re all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still plenty of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not also ride relating to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but yourrrre able to only whip them up for so a number of days before things come to feel repetitive. What’s promising? There are many creative keto breakfast ideas out there that’ll make you forget supposed to be about your old standbys.
Luckily for your needs, there is numerous delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may create, whatever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some without any bacon and eggs, also a number of other stuff will assist you to strike that balance every day. The following are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We all know what it’s enjoy having shed breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to think of this healthy low-carb cereal designed to squeeze into your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing comapres to a massive stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Simply because you’re around the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta overlook the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple will certainly satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed relating to the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that may take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, some berries, or go savory which has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, heaped with classic maple flavor, and even just the tools for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor the many comforts of fluffy waffles, without the actual carbs that can kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep efforts and and five minutes of cook time. You will have help mixer and then a waffle maker. Before making use of your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you can not own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to earn reduced carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An advanced fiber coconut lower carb porridge that’s easy to make in the stove top maybe in an electrical pressure cooker. It’s a great hot keto cereal. A basic warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal all fits in place in minutes providing the best keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this reduced carbohydrate and coconut porridge put in at home in the its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are easy prepare but provide perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them with sweet or savory reduced carb fillings towards the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is often so simple as a small amount of cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, absolutely nothing is for a savory crepe; having delectable filing, baked with the oven, and topped by using a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’in front of them!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Resulting in a lower carb muffins recipe shouldn’t be too hard. An excellent is they needed to be moist, that has a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are many options when selecting recipe for the reduced carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal is the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour usually more dense and dry. You’ll be able to make good muffins by using it, like the most popular paleo cornbread muffins, which I truly do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I’m looking for 1 of these keto muffins. Instead, that time the expectation was a great deal more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can match a proper blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like normal smokes, I opted to apply blanched almond flour.
Truthfulness might not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very your best option from the taste and texture perspective. If you absolutely have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing can also be a nut flour, for example macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by your way. The muffins risk turning green, so avoid being alarmed if that happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our reduced carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They tend to be the perfect comprehensive forensics education simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking take an easy lower carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I prefer most about these healthy hash browns, besides and may provide a net carb count, is how easy they are really to make. With only three ingredients you have got who you are a stand alone meal or perhaps delicious side that unites lot of foods! You have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature the hands down is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you’re able to toss them during the fridge and reheat them and a leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No company will guess it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there much secret to the keto banana bread recipe? Have you figure it out yet? It’s not necessary to need bananas to help make this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secret ingredient to create any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for the sugar-free or reduced carbo diet. The greater ones I attempt, extra convinced in this I get.
And only to clarify, I’m not really referring to those artificial “imitation” extracts. Probable disappointment those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate degree of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are the ideal point of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Based on the USDA database, you can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which indicate that so as to stay in ketosis, you ought not have greater than a cup or two. The simplest way to eat enjoy them is vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to vegetables.
Except for their suitability with the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how you can make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. More common fear is that they will always be mushy and get quite strong taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts are the best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anyone who is following a low carb or keto diet, then anyone gotten pretty bored of the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. They aren’t are two of my absolute favorite foods, I am always researching ways to ginger up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. If you are only starting and are seeking for recipes that will help you become fat adapted and obtain into ketosis, then this recipe is a fantastic method to start. Perfectly short of carbs and loaded with healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in the delivery system intended to provide you with a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer for any: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is set with healthy fats and low carbs based on your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Every one of the flavors of your chosen Bagel, but without most of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s a thing people tend to miss using a keto lower carb eating habits, in many cases it’s bread. And there are various reduced carbo bread recipes on your blog, but not one of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto lower carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the ideal lower carbohydrate diet isn’t going to trust low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A suitable lower carb diet should trust in real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you decide to do miss that old ways! While you should, it’s so far better to think of a reduced carbo alternative than to get started with the high carb junk.
This keto and low carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “exactly how I did before eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites right away to start out the day. I get them to be fresh whenever we have plenty of time, or pull up frozen ones when I’m inside a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your ready made meals with one of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they make a superb low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is often a fiesta in orally that you have for any meal, while of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s our article about DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole With Cream Cheese. Thank’s for visiting DIY Best Keto Breakfast Recipes – Complete Guide