DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – You might have perhaps been aware of the keto diet, the trendy fat loss program that advocates for scaling down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to some keto-based diet, the thinking behind the ability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning can be quite exciting. But after two to three weeks, having a similar bacon and egg meal starts to get yourself a little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; even if you’re all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can find plenty of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not an absolutely free ride for the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you could only whip them up for so a number of days before things will feel repetitive. The excellent news? There are some creative keto breakfast ideas nowadays that’ll allow you to be forget interesting facts about your old standbys.
Luckily on your behalf, there is certainly quite a few delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can also make, it doesn’t matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many without any bacon and eggs, also numerous other stuff will allow you strike that balance every day. Let us discuss 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Damage what it’s like to have to lower breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to come up with this healthy low-carb cereal designed to fit your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a huge stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Only because you’re along the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta forget the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super guaranteed could satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed on the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that could take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory along with a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, stuffed with classic maple flavor, possibly even ideal for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor each of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without any additional carbs which can kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep time after and five minutes of cook time. You’ll require a hand mixer and then a waffle maker. Before cooking with your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Merchant own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe for making low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A top fiber coconut lower carbohydrate porridge that’s easy for making over the stove top or perhaps an electric powered pressure cooker. It’s an appropriate hot keto cereal. A basic warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carb breakfast cereal all fits in place in seconds providing a simple keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this purpose lower carb and coconut porridge is not hard both in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are effortless to prepare but bring about perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them with sweet or savory reduced carb fillings for those perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is generally so simple as a little cream cheese and low carb jam. But, nothing is for a savory crepe; which includes a delectable filing, baked inside the oven, and topped having creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’immediately!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Preparing a reduced carb muffins recipe is simply not too hard. A very powerful is that they would have to be moist, with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are plenty of options when purchasing a recipe on a reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal would be the main lower carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour typically more dense and dry. One can make good muffins from it, like definitely the paleo cornbread muffins, which I really do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I’d been getting easy keto muffins. Instead, now the expectation was alot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste quite like a really blueberry muffin. Since I want ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like normal smokes, I opted to make blanched almond flour.
Truthfulness might not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely your best option from the taste and texture perspective. If you absolutely have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing can be another nut flour, just like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, from the way. The muffins may turn green, so do not be alarmed in the event that happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They could be the perfect comprehensive forensics education simplicity and deliciousness. So if you are looking for the easy lower carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I enjoy most about these healthy hash browns, besides the reduced net carb count, is the place easy there’re to make. With only three ingredients you will have your standalone meal or possibly a delicious side that unites several different foods! You get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature these is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you to toss them while in the fridge and reheat them at the leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not everybody will be aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there much secret to the current keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you have decipher it out yet? You won’t must have bananas to bring about this low carb banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are features it offers ingredient to make all high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on a sugar-free or lower carb diet. The harder consultants I try, the greater convinced these I get.
And merely clarify, I’m not really sharing those artificial “imitation” extracts. And also those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate measure of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and most appropriate approach of obtaining vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on the USDA database, you can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means that if you would like in which to stay ketosis, you must not have greater cup or two. The easiest way to eat enjoy them is at vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
Other than their suitability for any ketogenic diet, people often wonder making Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The common fear is that they will always be mushy and still have very good taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts are best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
In case you are through a lower carb or keto diet, then you might have gotten pretty bored of plain old bacon and eggs for breakfast. Although they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I will be always researching ways to jazz up lower carbohydrate breakfast foods. When you’re just starting out and seek recipes to help you out become fat adapted and become into ketosis, than the recipe a great spot for a start. Perfectly lower carbs and full of healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in a very delivery system which will have a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the result: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel enthusiastic about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is packed with healthy fats and low carbs to meet up with your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The many flavors of your preferred Bagel, but without most of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the very first thing people are inclined to miss using a keto lower carbohydrate eating habits, typically it’s bread. And there are a lot low carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto low carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the optimal reduced carb diet will never make use of low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An effective lower carbohydrate diet should depend on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes a person does miss the actual ways! So when you should, it’s so improved to produce a low carbohydrate alternative than to get started with the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the way That i used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites these days to start out the day. I get them to fresh when we finally have plenty of time, or extract frozen ones when I’m from a rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new fastfood with one easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they generate a very good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is actually a fiesta in your mouth that you get for your meal, anytime of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas With Eggs. Thank’s for visiting DIY Almond Flour Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide