Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide – No doubt you’ve observed the keto diet, the trendy weight loss program that advocates for economizing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching for a keto-based diet, thinking about the capacity to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is very exciting. But after a month, having the exact same bacon and egg meal starts to get a little boring.
But do not get too upset; even if you’re all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still lots of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not like the ride about the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you possibly can only whip them up for so a number of days before things commence to feel repetitive. The best news? There are numerous creative keto breakfast ideas these days that’ll turn you into forget everything regarding your old standbys.
Luckily for you personally, there may be a lot of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may make, whatever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some without bacon and eggs, also several stuff will help you strike that balance every day. Listed below are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Young children and can what it’s enjoy having to go breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal designed to ride in your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a big stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Because you’re about the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta overlook the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed at the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that may take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory by using a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, rife with classic maple flavor, and an excellent option for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor all of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the particular carbs that might kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You have to a hand mixer together with a waffle maker. Before cooking with your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Holistic acne own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to make lower carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An increased fiber coconut lower carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to bring about about the stove top or perhaps any pressure cooker. It’s an ideal hot keto cereal. A painless warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carb breakfast cereal all fits in place in minutes providing a simple keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe just for this low carb and coconut porridge is simple in both its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just all to easy to prepare but give you perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these people sweet or savory low carbohydrate fillings for any perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are generally simply by a bit of cream cheese and low carbohydrate jam. But, you’ll find nothing for instance a savory crepe; with a delectable filing, baked inside oven, and topped by using a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Constructing a reduced carbohydrate muffins recipe isn’t really too hard. The most significant is they must be moist, with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are several options when getting a recipe for the low carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are the main lower carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour generally more dense and dry. One can possibly make good muffins with it, like the most popular paleo cornbread muffins, which I actually do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I became picking with your keto muffins. Instead, this occassion the expectation was a lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can compare with a real blueberry muffin. Since I wanted ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted to work with blanched almond flour.
If you do not need a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely the best choice with a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is an additional nut flour, that include macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, through the way. The muffins may turn green, so you needn’t be alarmed if it happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carbo cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They are the perfect mixture of simplicity and deliciousness. So if you’ve been looking to have easy reduced carbo hash brown recipe, look no further!
What It’s the best most about these healthy hash browns, besides and can net carb count, is the place easy they’re just to make. With only three ingredients you’ve gotten who you are a stand alone meal possibly a delicious side that unites distinctive foods! You can get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To toss them inside fridge and reheat them at the leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not one person are fully aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the secret for this keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you’ve decipher it out yet? You never absolutely need bananas to help with making this lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the ingredient to make almost any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again with a sugar-free or lower carb diet. The greater number of of these I try, the harder convinced of your I get.
And in order to clarify, I’m not really talking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Probable disappointment those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate level of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a fantastic point of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on USDA database, you will discover 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. As a result the best way in which to stay ketosis, you should not have regarding green cup or two. A sensible way to eat enjoy them is in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together compared to other vegetables.
Despite their suitability for any ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The most popular fear is they will almost always be mushy and get good taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts might be appropriate baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you are following a low carb or keto diet, then anyone gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. Available on the market are two of my absolute favorite foods, My group is always looking for ways to jazz up reduced carbo breakfast foods. For everybody who is only starting and want recipes to guide you become fat adapted and obtain into ketosis, then this recipe is a great location to start. Perfectly low in carbs and good for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in a very delivery system created to offer you a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are a better solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
All the flavors of the perfect Bagel, but without lots of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the first thing people normally miss over a keto reduced carbohydrate eating routine, usually it’s bread. And there are many reduced carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but undertake and don’t have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping that these keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, an ideal low carbohydrate diet doesn’t necessarily use low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An effective low carb diet should make use of real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you are doing miss the existing ways! Of course,if a person does, it is so greater to create a low carbohydrate alternative than to choose the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carb breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the way I did before eat.”
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites for lower fat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the egg and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and stir well until fully combined.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Check the consistency to see if the center is set. If not set, microwave another 30 seconds or until set.
- Remove the sandwich from microwave and cool 2 minutes in the bowl until removing with a mini spatula and slicing in half.
*You can make these Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches in the morning for a quick breakfast. Top it with eggs or another lean protein with a veggie for a satisfying meal. They also double, triple for lunch sandwiches or a dinner side. They’re hearty, thick, and filling!
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites currently to start the day. I make sure they are fresh when you have time, or find frozen ones when I’m inside a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your take out easy easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they generate an amazing low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors can be a fiesta in your mouth that you have for a meal, whenever you wish of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s our article about Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole. Thank you for visiting Best Vegan Keto Breakfast Muffins – Complete Guide