Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide – You’ve probably seen the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for thinning out carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards keto-based diet, is an excellent having the capacity to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is rather exciting. But after two to three weeks, having the same bacon and egg meal starts to secure a little boring.
But do not get too upset; if you live all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can still find a pile of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a free ride around the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you could only whip them up for so many days before things beginning feel repetitive. Some good news? Usually there are some creative keto breakfast ideas you can get that’ll force you to forget supposed to be about your old standbys.
Luckily for your needs, you can find several delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you could make, whatever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some freed from bacon and eggs, also a bunch of other pursuits will allow you to strike that balance every day. Listed here are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Damage what it’s like to have to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to create this healthy low-carb cereal which may attach to your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a large stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Although you’re in the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta overlook the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super classy and could satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed for the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a couple berries, or go savory which includes a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, complete with classic maple flavor, and just the tools for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor every one of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs that might kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep wasted time and five minutes of cook time. You will require help mixer including a waffle maker. Before utilizing your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. You will be own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to produce lower carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An increased fiber coconut low carb porridge that’s easy to build to the stove top maybe in the pressure cooker. It’s an ideal hot keto cereal. A basic warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carbohydrate breakfast cereal all fits in place in seconds providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe just for this lower carbohydrate and coconut porridge is easy within its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are straightforward prepare but induce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them with sweet or savory low carbohydrate fillings for that perfect breakfast!
And breakfast will be as fundamental as a small amount of cream cheese and low carb jam. But, absolutely nothing is just like a savory crepe; along with a delectable filing, baked within the oven, and topped using a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’in front of them!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Creating a reduced carbohydrate muffins recipe shouldn’t be too hard. The key is that they had to be moist, with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are certain options when picking a recipe for any reduced carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are classified as the main low carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour tends to be more dense and dry. It’s possible to make good muffins with it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I seemed to be getting using these keto muffins. Instead, that time period the expectation was much more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can match an authentic blueberry muffin. Since I want ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like normal smokes, I opted make use of blanched almond flour.
If you do not need a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very your best option on a taste and texture perspective. If you do have an almond allergy, the next best thing is a second nut flour, which includes macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, through the way. The muffins risk turning green, so should not alarmed hopefully happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our lower carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They might possibly be the perfect mix off simplicity and deliciousness. So if you’ve been looking take an easy lower carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Irrrm a sucker for most about these healthy hash browns, besides reduced net carb count, is the place easy they are to make. With only three ingredients you will have your stand alone meal or simply a delicious side that unites several unique foods! You can get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature these is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you to toss them while in the fridge and reheat them check out page leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Nobody will be aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So exactly what is the secret to this fact keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you’ve figure it out yet? You no longer need bananas in making this reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are to consider ingredient to bring about nearly every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on the sugar-free or reduced carbo diet. Greater of which I try, the more often convinced for this I get.
And simply clarify, I am speaking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You will not want those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate amount of carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and ultimate method of obtaining vitamin A, C and B and potassium. According to the USDA database, you will discover 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means that the best way to stay in ketosis, you must not have over the cup or two. One way to eat enjoy them is vegetable stir-fries and bakes together along with other vegetables.
Above and beyond their suitability towards the ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. More common fear is they usually mushy and also have very secure taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts would be better baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
In case you are from reduced carb or keto diet, then you might have gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. Despite the fact that are two of my absolute favorite foods, I will be always looking for ways to juice up lower carb breakfast foods. For anybody who is just starting out and are seeking for recipes to help you out become fat adapted and start into ketosis, then this recipe makes spot for their start. Perfectly lacking in carbs and full off healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all from a delivery system that will provide sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the best: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel pleased with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs to meet up with your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Lots of flavors of your chosen Bagel, but without the whole set of carbs and gluten.
If there’s a very important factor people frequently miss on your keto reduced carbo diet regime, usually it’s bread. And there are various low carb bread recipes on your blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto lower carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the proper lower carbohydrate diet would not rely on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The right lower carb diet should make use of real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you decide to do miss the existing ways! And when one does, it is so better to generate a reduced carbo alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “how I used to eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites right away to begin the process the day. I cause them to fresh after we have plenty of time, or grab frozen ones when I’m in a very rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your fastfood with the easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they make an excellent low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors may be a fiesta in the mouth area that you can get for just about any meal, as soon as of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s all about Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast No Eggs. Thankyou for visiting Best Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu – Complete Guide