Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea – No doubt you’ve been aware of the keto diet, the trendy plan to lose weight that advocates for lowering carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to the keto-based diet, the thought of having the tricks to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is pretty exciting. But after a little while, having a similar bacon and egg meal starts to obtain a little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; if you live all with that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, it is possible to a lot of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a zero cost ride around the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’re able to only whip them up for so many days before things will feel repetitive. The good thing is? You will discover creative keto breakfast ideas in existence that’ll help you to forget about your old standbys.
Luckily for your needs, there may be various delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you could make, whatever the your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some freed from bacon and eggs, also a lot of other suggestions will assist you to strike that balance every day. Here i will discuss fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Small children what it’s like to have to decrease breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to think of this healthy low-carb cereal that may ride in your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a major stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Even if you’re in the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta will lose out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple could satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed in the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that would take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory by using a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, rich in classic maple flavor, possibly even perfect for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor all the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the carbs which can kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You will want a hand mixer and then a waffle maker. Before benefits of the waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you do not own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe for making reduced carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
An expensive fiber coconut reduced carb porridge that’s easy to help with making for the stove top or perhaps the pressure cooker. It’s a wonderful hot keto cereal. A super easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carbohydrate breakfast cereal all fits in place in minutes providing a rapid keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this reduced carbo and coconut porridge is easy both in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only seen an easy task to prepare but result in perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them with sweet or savory reduced carbo fillings to the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast could be simply by a little cream cheese and lower carb jam. But, there isn’t anything such as a savory crepe; using a delectable filing, baked with the oven, and topped by having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’there!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Building a reduced carbo muffins recipe is just not too hard. The main is they had to be moist, using a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are particular options when getting a recipe for that lower carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are definitely the main reduced carbo options.
Coconut flour happens to be more dense and dry. One can possibly make good muffins with the wine, like my favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which Me enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I am buying using these keto muffins. Instead, this occassion the expectation was a whole lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste comparable to the proper blueberry muffin. Since I need to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the real thing, I opted to make use of blanched almond flour.
Please would not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are actually your best option in a taste and texture perspective. If there are an almond allergy, the next best thing can be another nut flour, like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way. The muffins may turn green, so should not alarmed if that happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our reduced carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They is the perfect combined simplicity and deliciousness. So several fish tank looking to have easy lower carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I want most about these healthy hash browns, besides the lower net carb count, is when easy they’ve been to make. With only three ingredients you may have a standalone meal as well as a delicious side that unites distinctive foods! You get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of the is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you can toss them inside fridge and reheat them pictures leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This low carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not a soul will be aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So exactly what is the secret to the keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you have decipher it out yet? That you do not have the need for bananas to generate this lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are secrets ingredient to build nearly every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again at a sugar-free or low carb diet. The better of them I aim, extra convinced with this I get.
And to clarify, I’m not much of writing about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You do not want those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate variety of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a good cause of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. In accordance with the USDA database, you will find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means so as in which to stay ketosis, you must not have higher than a cup or two. The obvious way to eat enjoy them was in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together along with other vegetables.
In addition to their suitability towards the ketogenic diet, people often wonder learning to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The more common fear is because they are invariably mushy and offer quite strong taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts might be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For those who are on a reduced carb or keto diet, then you’ve probably gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. They aren’t are two of my absolute favorite foods, I will be always researching to juice up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. If you are only starting out and are looking for recipes that can assist you become fat adapted to get into ketosis, then this recipe is a good location to start. Perfectly reduced carbs and great for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within a delivery system manufactured to having a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the perfect solution is: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is rich in healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
The whole set of flavors of your own Bagel, but without every one of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s some thing people normally miss on your keto lower carbohydrate diet regime, frequently it’s bread. And there are a lot low carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but none of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto low carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the right low carbohydrate diet just isn’t going to depend upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The proper reduced carbohydrate diet should trust real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you need to do miss the existing ways! While you will, it is so more effective to think of a lower carbohydrate alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and low carb breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the road I did before eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites these days get started on the day. I cause them to fresh if we have time, or find frozen ones when I’m within the rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your take out with such easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created an incredible low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is usually a fiesta in your mouth that it’s possible to have for any meal, if of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s our article about Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole Make Ahead. Really appreciate for visiting Best Keto Breakfast Thats Not Eggs – Complete Idea