Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide – You might have perhaps heard about the keto diet, the trendy weight loss program that advocates for reducing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to the keto-based diet, is an excellent the capacity to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is quite exciting. But after a couple weeks, having identical bacon and egg meal starts to secure a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; if you live all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still a pile of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a totally free ride at the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’ll be able to only whip them up for so many days before things commence to feel repetitive. The great news? You will find creative keto breakfast ideas around that’ll allow you to forget tips on your old standbys.
Luckily to suit your needs, discover a wide array of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you could make, whichever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some free from bacon and eggs, also an abundance of other things can assist you strike that balance every day. Listed here 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Young children and can what it’s like to have to go breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to create this healthy low-carb cereal that should compliment your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing comapres to an enormous stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Only because you’re for the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta lose out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven will certainly satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed within the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings designed to take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a handful berries, or go savory having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, made up of classic maple flavor, and even great for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor all of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without any additional carbs which could kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep repeatedly and five minutes of cook time. You will need help mixer in addition to a waffle maker. Before along with your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Until you own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe for making reduced carbo pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A healthy fiber coconut reduced carbo porridge that’s easy in making to the stove top or perhaps in an electrical pressure cooker. It’s the perfect hot keto cereal. An easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carbohydrate breakfast cereal comes together in minutes providing a rapid keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe just for this reduced carbo and coconut porridge put in at home inside its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only seen simple to prepare but lead to perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them sweet or savory low carb fillings in the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast will be as common as a little bit cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, there isn’t anything for a savory crepe; by having a delectable filing, baked within the oven, and topped accompanied by a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’at that time!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Setting up a reduced carbo muffins recipe seriously isn’t too hard. A vey important is that they must be moist, which includes a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. You will find options when selecting recipe for that reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are definitely the main low carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour tends to be more dense and dry. It is possible to make good muffins along with it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which We do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture We were taking with the keto muffins. Instead, on this occasion the expectation was far more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that is comparable to an absolute blueberry muffin. Since I need to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the genuine article, I opted to apply blanched almond flour.
So if you do not need a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are actually the best option using a taste and texture perspective. If there is an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is one other nut flour, along the lines of macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way of the way. The muffins may turn green, so don’t be alarmed if happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They tend to be the perfect blend of simplicity and deliciousness. So if you have been looking to have easy reduced carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Irrrm a sucker for most about these healthy hash browns, besides time frame net carb count, is how easy they are to make. With only three ingredients you will have your hair a standalone meal or even a delicious side that unites lot of foods! You have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So itrrrs possible to toss them with the fridge and reheat them at your leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No person will be aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the subject matter secret to this fact keto banana bread recipe? Do you have decipher it out yet? You cannot require bananas to generate this lower carb banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the facts ingredient to bring about almost any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again about the sugar-free or lower carb diet. Slightly more of those I attempt, the better convinced of this I get.
And to clarify, Practical goal speaking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. And also those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate magnitude of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and make the perfect cause of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Good USDA database, one can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. As a result if you would like to stay in ketosis, you shouldn’t have eco-friendly tea’s health benefits cup or two. The obvious way to eat enjoy them is either vegetable stir-fries and bakes together compared to other vegetables.
As well as their suitability towards the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. More common fear is that they will almost allways be mushy and possess strong taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts work best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
In case you are through a low carb or keto diet, then on the web gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. Although they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I am always researching to jazz up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. If you are just starting out and are searhing for recipes that will help become fat adapted and start into ketosis, then this recipe is a great place to start. Perfectly lacking in carbs and high in healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all inside of a delivery system that can provide sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer for any: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is rich in healthy fats and low carbs to satisfy your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Many of the flavors of all the Bagel, but without lots of carbs and gluten.
If there’s the one thing people are inclined to miss about the keto low carbohydrate eating habits, quite often it’s bread. And there are various lower carbohydrate bread recipes on your blog, but none of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto low carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, an ideal lower carbohydrate diet would not depend upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A wholesome reduced carb diet should have confidence in real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you decide to do miss the ways! If you should, it is so better to get a low carbohydrate alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “in the same manner I used to eat.”
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites for lower fat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the egg and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and stir well until fully combined.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Check the consistency to see if the center is set. If not set, microwave another 30 seconds or until set.
- Remove the sandwich from microwave and cool 2 minutes in the bowl until removing with a mini spatula and slicing in half.
*You can make these Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches in the morning for a quick breakfast. Top it with eggs or another lean protein with a veggie for a satisfying meal. They also double, triple for lunch sandwiches or a dinner side. They’re hearty, thick, and filling!
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites today to begin the process the day. I make fresh after we have plenty of time, or get frozen ones when I’m in any rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new fastfood with these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created a terrific low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is mostly a fiesta in the mouth area that you can get for every meal, when of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s our article about Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole Recipes. Really appreciate for visiting Best Keto Breakfast Quesadilla – Complete Guide