Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide – You’ve probably discovered the keto diet, the trendy fat loss program that advocates for scaling down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching into a keto-based diet, the very thought of having the tricks to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is very exciting. But after 2-3 weeks, having precisely the same bacon and egg meal starts to find a little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; even if you’re all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still a pile of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a zero cost ride in the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’re able to only whip them up for so a number of days before things come to feel repetitive. What’s promising? You’ll find creative keto breakfast ideas these days that’ll turn you into forget supposed to be about your old standbys.
Luckily in your case, there may various delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can earn, regardless of your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some exempt from bacon and eggs, also an abundance of other exercises will allow you to strike that balance every day. The following are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Small children what it’s like to have to lower breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to come up with this healthy low-carb cereal that hopefully will wear your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a good stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Since you’re within the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta forget the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy , will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed relating to the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings which will take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, some berries, or go savory which includes a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, filled with classic maple flavor, and even an excellent option for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor the whole set of comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs that can kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You will need help mixer including a waffle maker. Before along with your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. If you can’t own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to build low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A higher fiber coconut reduced carbo porridge that’s easy for making to the stove top or perhaps in the pressure cooker. It’s a wonderful hot keto cereal. A painless warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carb breakfast cereal comes together within a few minutes providing a fast keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe just for this lower carbohydrate and coconut porridge is not hard in its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just easy to prepare but contribute to perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these with sweet or savory lower carbohydrate fillings to the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast may be as elementary as a little bit of cream cheese and reduced carbohydrate jam. But, absolutely nothing for a savory crepe; that has a delectable filing, baked with the oven, and topped along with a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Making your reduced carbohydrate muffins recipe shouldn’t be too hard. A very powerful is they would have to be moist, accompanied by a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are numerous options when selecting a recipe in a reduced carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal would be the main reduced carb options.
Coconut flour generally more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins with the wine, like the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I actually enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I became going for with these keto muffins. Instead, now the expectation was much more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste like a true blueberry muffin. Since I need to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the genuine article, I opted to make use of blanched almond flour.
As long as you lack a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option by a taste and texture perspective. If there is an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing will be nut flour, including macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, through the way. The muffins risk turning green, so don’t be alarmed if that happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They will be the perfect mixture off simplicity and deliciousness. So if you’ve been looking with an easy reduced carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What It’s the best most about these healthy hash browns, besides the lower net carb count, is how easy they may be to make. With only three ingredients you have yourself a standalone meal or even delicious side that unites a number of different foods! You will get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you to toss them while in the fridge and reheat them at your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This low carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No-one will know it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there much secret to this fact keto banana bread recipe? Have you decipher it out yet? One doesn’t have the need for bananas for making this reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secret to success ingredient to generate almost any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on your sugar-free or reduced carbohydrate diet. The more ones I try, the greater number of convinced of this I get.
And to clarify, That’s not me debating those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t want those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and most appropriate supply of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using the USDA database, you can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Because of this the best way to stay in ketosis, more air . have on the cup or two. The easiest way to eat enjoy them is either vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with vegetables.
Except for their suitability for your ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The most popular fear is because they are normally mushy and offer quite strong taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts are advised baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you’re carrying out a reduced carbo or keto diet, then a person gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. Even though are two of my absolute favorite foods, I will be always looking for ways to ginger up low carb breakfast foods. For everybody who is just starting out and need recipes to assist you to become fat adapted and start into ketosis, then this recipe a great destination to start. Perfectly less carbs and excellent for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in a delivery system created to provide sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is packed with healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The flavors of your selected Bagel, but without lots of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s a very important factor people are inclined to miss on the keto reduced carbo eating routine, often it’s bread. And there are a number reduced carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but not one of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto low carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the optimum lower carbohydrate diet doesn’t have confidence in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A complete lower carb diet should use real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you do miss the earlier ways! And while you need to do, it is so more desirable to get a reduced carbo alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the road That i used to eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites these days to get started on the day. I make sure they fresh muscle building have enough time, or take out frozen ones when I’m during a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new ready made meals basic easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they make a fantastic low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is really a fiesta in orally that you can have to get a meal, any time of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s all about Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole With Cream Cheese. Thank’s for visiting Best Keto Breakfast Muffins With Coconut Flour – Complete Guide