Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide – No doubt you’ve been aware of the keto diet, the trendy weight loss plan that advocates for cutting down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching into a keto-based diet, is an excellent having the tricks to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is fairly exciting. But after a month, having identical bacon and egg meal starts to acquire a little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; if you are all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you will still find plenty of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a no cost ride on the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you possibly can only whip them up for so a number of days before things place to feel repetitive. The excellent news? There are a few creative keto breakfast ideas available on the market that’ll force you to forget everything regarding your old standbys.
Luckily for you personally, there’s a variety of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you are able to, no matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some without bacon and eggs, also a lot of other considerations can help you strike that balance every day. And listed below are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We all know what it’s like to have to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal that should go back to wearing your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing comapres to a giant stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Simply because you’re about the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta forget the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super classy and can satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed in the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings designed to take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory which includes a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, brimming with classic maple flavor, and even great for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor every one of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the actual carbs which will kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep some time and and five minutes of cook time. You need help mixer together with a waffle maker. Before utilizing your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you can’t own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to help with making low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An increased fiber coconut low carb porridge that’s easy to earn about the stove top or even in a power pressure cooker. It’s an excellent hot keto cereal. A fairly easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carb breakfast cereal all fits in place in minutes providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe just for this reduced carb and coconut porridge put in at home inside its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are straightforward prepare but cause perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them sweet or savory reduced carbo fillings in the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast may be as basic as a tad cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, not a single thing being a savory crepe; accompanied by a delectable filing, baked while in the oven, and topped that has a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’at that time!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Making a reduced carbo muffins recipe shouldn’t be too hard. The most important is that they must be moist, using a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are many options when finding a recipe to get a lower carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal might possibly be the main reduced carbo options.
Coconut flour often times more dense and dry. One can possibly make good muffins using it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which We do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I used to be picking with these keto muffins. Instead, that time period the expectation was extra light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can compare with an authentic blueberry muffin. Since Needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the real thing, I opted to apply blanched almond flour.
If you wouldn’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best choice coming from a taste and texture perspective. If you absolutely have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is a second nut flour, for example macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, via the way. The muffins may turn green, so should not alarmed if it happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They tend to be the perfect mixture off simplicity and deliciousness. So the procedure looking for an easy lower carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I want most about these healthy hash browns, besides reduced net carb count, is how easy there’re to make. With only three ingredients you could have yourself a standalone meal or even delicious side that unites a number of different foods! You get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of them is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you can toss them with the fridge and reheat them for your leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No person are fully aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So currently secret to our keto banana bread recipe? Perhaps you have figure it out yet? You won’t have the need for bananas to produce this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the key ingredient to create just about any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again over a sugar-free or lower carbohydrate diet. Slightly more individuals I try, the better convinced for this I get.
And just to clarify, Practical goal referring to those artificial “imitation” extracts. You do not want those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate measure of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and make the perfect method of obtaining vitamin A, C and B and potassium. In accordance with the USDA database, you can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Consequently if you want to stay in ketosis, you must not have over a cup or two. The obvious way to eat enjoy them is within vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
Except for their suitability for that ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The normal fear is that they often be mushy and offer very good taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts should be baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For those who are after having a lower carbohydrate or keto diet, then you might have perhaps gotten pretty bored of the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Even though they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I will be always researching to ginger up lower carbohydrate breakfast foods. For anyone who is only starting out and seek recipes to assist you become fat adapted and become into ketosis, then this recipe is a great spot for a start. Perfectly less carbs and considered of high healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all at a delivery system which is designed to offer sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the perfect solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is packed with healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The whole set of flavors of the perfect Bagel, but without all of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s another thing people are inclined to miss about the keto lower carbohydrate diet regime, generally it’s bread. And you will find low carb bread recipes on the blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping that these keto reduced carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the perfect low carb diet does not rely on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The proper lower carbohydrate diet should count on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you will do miss the earlier ways! And as you will do, it is so much better to produce a reduced carb alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “exactly how That i used to eat.”
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites for lower fat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the egg and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and stir well until fully combined.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Check the consistency to see if the center is set. If not set, microwave another 30 seconds or until set.
- Remove the sandwich from microwave and cool 2 minutes in the bowl until removing with a mini spatula and slicing in half.
*You can make these Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches in the morning for a quick breakfast. Top it with eggs or another lean protein with a veggie for a satisfying meal. They also double, triple for lunch sandwiches or a dinner side. They’re hearty, thick, and filling!
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites right this moment to start the day. I cause them to become fresh as we have time, or grab frozen ones when I’m in any rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new fast food easy easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they generate a very good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is a fiesta in your mouth that you may have for virtually any meal, whenever you wish of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s our article about Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Egg Free Keto Meal Plan. Thank’s for visiting Best Keto Breakfast Eating Out – Complete Guide