Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide – You might have heard the keto diet, the trendy fat loss plan that advocates for scaling down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching into a keto-based diet, the concept of having the tricks to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is reasonably exciting. But after two to three weeks, having an identical bacon and egg meal starts to secure a little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; if you live all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can plenty of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not an absolutely free ride in the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but yourrrre able to only whip them up for so many days before things set out to feel repetitive. The good news? There are several creative keto breakfast ideas available that’ll turn you into forget tips on your old standbys.
Luckily in your case, you can find numerous delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may make, regardless of your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some unencumbered with bacon and eggs, also a great deal of all else just might help you strike that balance every day. Here’s 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Young children and can what it’s enjoy having to decrease breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to create this healthy low-carb cereal that may go with your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a sizable stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Because you’re relating to the Keto diet does not imply you’ve gotta lose out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super classy and am quite sure satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed to the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that would take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, some berries, or go savory having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, jam packed with classic maple flavor, as well as just the tools for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor many of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the extra carbs that would kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep skill and and five minutes of cook time. You will require a hand mixer along with a waffle maker. Before employing your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Holistic acne own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to produce low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A superior fiber coconut lower carb porridge that’s easy to bring about about the stove top or perhaps the pressure cooker. It’s a great hot keto cereal. An uncomplicated warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carbohydrate breakfast cereal all comes together within a few minutes providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe of this reduced carbo and coconut porridge is not hard throughout its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only straightforward to prepare but produce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these for sweet or savory reduced carb fillings for that perfect breakfast!
And breakfast might be as common as a bit cream cheese and lower carb jam. But, there is nothing for instance a savory crepe; by using a delectable filing, baked within the oven, and topped by using a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’immediately!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Making your low carb muffins recipe seriously isn’t too hard. The most significant is that they must be moist, having real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are a few options when deciding on a recipe for the reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal is the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour typically more dense and dry. One can make good muffins from it, like definitely the paleo cornbread muffins, which I do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I am deciding on with these keto muffins. Instead, this occassion the expectation was additional light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like a proper blueberry muffin. Since I want to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the real thing, I opted to try blanched almond flour.
So if you lack a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best choice using a taste and texture perspective. If you do have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is actually nut flour, for example macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way. The muffins risk turning green, so needn’t be alarmed if it happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They are classified as the perfect mix of simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking to get an easy reduced carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Irrrm a sucker for most about these healthy hash browns, besides and may provide a net carb count, is how easy they can be to make. With only three ingredients you will have your stand alone meal or simply a delicious side that unites several different foods! You have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of which is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you can toss them on the fridge and reheat them and a leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of can assertain it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there much secret to the keto banana bread recipe? To get figure it out yet? You do not need really need bananas to create this reduced carbo banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the key ingredient to earn virtually any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again at a sugar-free or reduced carbohydrate diet. The more of these I aim, the better convinced for this I get.
And merely clarify, Objective,i’m not talking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. And also those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate number of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a good point of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. In accordance with the USDA database, you can get 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which indicate that with the intention to stay in ketosis, that’s have on the cup or two. The easiest way to eat enjoy them open for vegetable stir-fries and bakes together compared to other vegetables.
Despite their suitability in the ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The normal fear is that they are always mushy and still have good taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts are advised baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you’re after a low carbohydrate or keto diet, then you gotten pretty bored of common bacon and eggs for breakfast. But they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I will be always researching ways to pep up lower carbohydrate breakfast foods. Should you be only starting and are searhing for recipes to help you become fat adapted and obtain into ketosis, than the recipe is a wonderful destination to start. Perfectly lower in carbs and excellent for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within a delivery system which is designed to provide you with a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is rich in healthy fats and low carbs to meet up with your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The whole set of flavors of your own Bagel, but without lots of carbs and gluten.
If there’s one thing people typically miss for the keto lower carb eating routine, quite often it’s bread. And there are numerous reduced carbo bread recipes on your blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto reduced carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the ideal low carb diet would not trust in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An effective lower carbohydrate diet should trust in real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes a person does miss the ways! And when you decide to do, it’s so more desirable to create a reduced carb alternative than to choose the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carb breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the best way I used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites currently to set up the day. I make fresh muscle building have time, or pull frozen ones when I’m in any rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your take out with one easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they make an excellent low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors can be a fiesta in orally that ab muscles for just about any meal, any time of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about the ideas of Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Muffins. Thank you for visiting Best Keto Breakfast Casserole With Ham – Complete Guide