Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – No doubt you’ve seen the keto diet, the trendy weight loss program that advocates for thinning out carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to your keto-based diet, the thought of having the capacity to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is reasonably exciting. But after a little while, having the exact bacon and egg meal starts to secure a little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; even if you’re all this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still numerous healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not like the ride relating to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you may only whip them up for so many days before things will feel repetitive. The best news? You can find creative keto breakfast ideas available on the market that’ll make you forget supposed to be about your old standbys.
Luckily on your behalf, there is numerous delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you possibly can make, no matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some freed from bacon and eggs, also a lot of other pursuits can assist you strike that balance every day. Here are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Can certainly what it’s enjoy having to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to think of this healthy low-carb cereal intended to fit your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to an enormous stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Because you’re relating to the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta forget the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super classy and will definitely satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed within the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that should take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory using a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, heaped with classic maple flavor, and in some cases perfect for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor most of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without extra carbs that will kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep time after and five minutes of cook time. You will need a hand mixer and then a waffle maker. Before remaining cranberry sauce recipe waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Holistic acne own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe in making lower carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A healthy fiber coconut low carb porridge that’s easy to produce at the stove top maybe in the pressure cooker. It’s an excellent hot keto cereal. A simple warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carb breakfast cereal all fits in place within a few minutes providing a rapid keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe because of this lower carb and coconut porridge is straightforward within its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are straightforward prepare but end in perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them sweet or savory low carb fillings for those perfect breakfast!
And breakfast can be simply by a little bit of cream cheese and low carb jam. But, not a single thing as being a savory crepe; by using a delectable filing, baked inside oven, and topped having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’immediately!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Setting up a reduced carb muffins recipe is absolutely not too hard. The key is that they needed to be moist, accompanied by a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. You will find options when purchasing a recipe for that reduced carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal is the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour is usually more dense and dry. You can make good muffins along with it, like my favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which I actually enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I was taking with one of these keto muffins. Instead, this occassion the expectation was way more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste like a total blueberry muffin. Since I want ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted to make use of blanched almond flour.
So you do not possess a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely your best option at a taste and texture perspective. If you do have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is one other nut flour, like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way of the way. The muffins risk turning green, so should not alarmed in the event that happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carbo cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They are definitely the perfect mix off simplicity and deliciousness. So if you are looking to have an easy reduced carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I really like most about these healthy hash browns, besides time frame net carb count, is the place easy they’ve been to make. With only three ingredients there is a stand alone meal or even a delicious side that unites several different foods! You may have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of them is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To aid you to toss them in your fridge and reheat them and your leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No one will know it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there much secret to this fact keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you’ve decipher it out yet? One doesn’t absolutely need bananas to create this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are to consider ingredient to help make all high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for a sugar-free or lower carb diet. Slightly more analysts I attempt, the harder convinced in this I get.
And simply clarify, I am not saying sharing those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t wish those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate sum of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and ideal method of obtaining vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Based on the USDA database, you will find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which indicate that to be able to stay in ketosis, you must not have greater cup or two. The simplest way to eat enjoy them was in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
Beyond their suitability for any ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make easy Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The most popular fear is because they will almost always be mushy as well as have predominant taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts work best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
When you are from low carb or keto diet, then you might have gotten pretty bored of the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. But they are two of my absolute favorite foods, My business is always researching to jazz up lower carbohydrate breakfast foods. If you are only starting out and seek recipes that will help become fat adapted and start into ketosis, than the recipe is a superb spot for a start. Perfectly low in carbs and considered of high healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within a delivery system that can supply you with a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the most effective: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is filled with healthy fats and low carbs in order to meet your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Each of the flavors of the preferred Bagel, but without all of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s another thing people frequently miss for the keto reduced carbohydrate eating plan, usually it’s bread. And there’s a lot of low carb bread recipes on the blog, but do not require have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto reduced carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, a perfect lower carb diet will never depend upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The right lower carb diet should rely upon real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you need to do miss the earlier ways! So when you choose to do, it’s so improved to produce a reduced carb alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “in the same manner I did previously eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites right now to start the day. I make sure they fresh when you have time, or grab frozen ones when I’m during a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your junk food with the easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they generate an excellent low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is often a fiesta in your mouth that you have for your meal, while of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s all about the ideas of Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Non-Egg Low Carb Breakfast Ideas. Thank’s for visiting Best Hearty Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide