Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea – You’ve probably read about the keto diet, the trendy plan to lose weight that advocates for economizing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching with a keto-based diet, is an excellent having the capacity to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning can be quite exciting. But after a little while, having an identical bacon and egg meal starts to secure a little boring.
But don’t get too upset; if you live all with that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you will still find quite a few healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not also ride in the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but yourrrre able to only whip them up for so a number of days before things learn to feel repetitive. Fortunately? You will find creative keto breakfast ideas available that’ll turn you into forget everything regarding your old standbys.
Luckily on your behalf, there may various delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can create, regardless your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some exempt from bacon and eggs, also numerous other activities may help you strike that balance every day. Listed below are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
We know what it’s enjoy having to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to think of this healthy low-carb cereal that hopefully will squeeze into your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
Nothing comapres to a good stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Even if you’re to the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta will lose out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and could satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed around the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that would take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, some berries, or go savory having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are super easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, complete with classic maple flavor, and even best for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor all the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the carbs that would kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep time after and five minutes of cook time. You should have help mixer in addition to a waffle maker. Before together with your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Merchant own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to build reduced carbo pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A high fiber coconut reduced carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to create around the stove top or perhaps any pressure cooker. It’s a superb hot keto cereal. A straightforward warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carb breakfast cereal all comes together within a few minutes providing a simple keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe against this reduced carbohydrate and coconut porridge is easy inside its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are simple prepare but lead to perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them sweet or savory lower carb fillings for any perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are usually so simple as a tad cream cheese and reduced carbohydrate jam. But, there is nothing similar to a savory crepe; with a delectable filing, baked in the oven, and topped that has a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’there!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Building a low carbohydrate muffins recipe isn’t too hard. The most crucial is they needed to be moist, by having a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are specific options when buying a recipe for a reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are definitely the main reduced carbo options.
Coconut flour usually more dense and dry. It’s possible to make good muffins about it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I actually do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel We were opting for with the keto muffins. Instead, this time the expectation was a whole lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste quite like a total blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted to utilise blanched almond flour.
So if you would not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very the best choice on a taste and texture perspective. If you absolutely have an almond allergy, the next best thing is one other nut flour, that include macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, from the way. The muffins risk turning green, so should not alarmed if happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our lower carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They might possibly be the perfect mix of simplicity and deliciousness. So if you’ve been looking to get an easy low carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I want most about these healthy hash browns, besides and may provide a net carb count, is when easy they’ve been to make. With only three ingredients you could have your hair a standalone meal or even a delicious side that unites many different foods! You can get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature these is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So itrrrs possible to toss them in your fridge and reheat them in your leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No company are fully aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is secret to this very keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you’ve decipher it out yet? One doesn’t need bananas to create this reduced carb banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are to consider ingredient to help with making almost any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on the sugar-free or lower carb diet. The harder masters I strive, a lot more convinced these I get.
And the choices clarify, I am dealing with those artificial “imitation” extracts. You do not need those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate measure of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and ideal point of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on USDA database, you can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which indicate that if you want to stay in ketosis, you must never have higher than a cup or two. The easiest method to eat enjoy them is in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with other vegetables.
As well as their suitability for those ketogenic diet, people often wonder making Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The frequent fear is because they are invariably mushy and offer very good taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts might be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
Should you be through a low carbohydrate or keto diet, then anyone gotten pretty bored of plain old bacon and eggs for breakfast. Available on the market are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m always researching ways to pep up reduced carbohydrate breakfast foods. Should you be only starting at and seek recipes that will help you become fat adapted and start into ketosis, then this recipe is a superb spot to start. Perfectly reduced in carbs and good for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all at a delivery system that will give you a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are a better solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
All of the flavors of your Bagel, but without each of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the first thing people usually miss over a keto reduced carbohydrate diet plan, often it’s bread. And you will find low carb bread recipes on the blog, but not one of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto reduced carbo bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the suitable low carbohydrate diet just isn’t going to depend upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A complete low carbohydrate diet should trust in real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you do miss this ways! And once you need to do, it is so a lot better to generate a reduced carbohydrate alternative than to get started with the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the manner I did previously eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites at the moment to begin with the day. I cause them to fresh muscle building have enough time, or find frozen ones when I’m in any rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your fastfood with one of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they generate an amazing low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is really a fiesta in orally that you might have for the meal, every time of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s all about the ideas of Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas Reddit. Thank’s for visiting Best Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea