Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea – You might have discovered the keto diet, the trendy weight loss plan that advocates for lowering carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching into a keto-based diet, the very thought of having the tricks to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is quite exciting. But after two to three weeks, having precisely the same bacon and egg meal starts to buy a little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; if you live all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still a pile of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a zero cost ride relating to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but yourrrre able to only whip them up for so many days before things begin to feel repetitive. The excellent news? There are several creative keto breakfast ideas you can get that’ll help you to forget everything regarding your old standbys.
Luckily for you personally, you can find a wide array of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can take, despite whatever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many exempt from bacon and eggs, also an abundance of other stuff may help you strike that balance every day. Allow me to share fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Damage what it’s enjoy having to go breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal that could go back to wearing your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a massive stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Even if you’re over the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta miss out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven will surely satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed for the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that should take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, some berries, or go savory having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, brimming with classic maple flavor, and in some cases just the thing for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor all of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the particular carbs that may kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep time after and five minutes of cook time. You require help mixer as well as a waffle maker. Before employing your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. You will be own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to bring about low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A top fiber coconut reduced carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to generate to the stove top or in an electric pressure cooker. It’s an excellent hot keto cereal. A quick warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carbohydrate breakfast cereal all fits in place in minutes providing a fast keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this purpose reduced carbohydrate and coconut porridge put in at home both in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only simple prepare but trigger perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these for sweet or savory lower carbohydrate fillings in the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast can be as fundamental as a little cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, you’ll find nothing is being a savory crepe; with a delectable filing, baked inside oven, and topped by having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’there!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Having a reduced carbo muffins recipe seriously isn’t too hard. The most crucial is they needed to be moist, by using a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are several options when purchasing a recipe for just a lower carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal will be the main reduced carb options.
Coconut flour is usually more dense and dry. You can make good muffins using it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel We were deciding on with these keto muffins. Instead, this time the expectation was a great deal more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can compare with a true blueberry muffin. Since I need to ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted to apply blanched almond flour.
So if you do not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely the best option using a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next best thing is actually nut flour, just like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, through the way. The muffins risk turning green, so need not alarmed in the event that happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our reduced carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They would be the perfect blend of simplicity and deliciousness. So several fish tank looking a great easy lower carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I need most about these healthy hash browns, besides the bottom net carb count, is the place easy there’re to make. With only three ingredients there is a standalone meal or maybe a delicious side that unites many different foods! It’s possible to have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of the is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So its possible to toss them within the fridge and reheat them in your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This low carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No company will be aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the secret to this keto banana bread recipe? To get decipher it out yet? You do not must have bananas in making this low carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secret to success ingredient to earn almost any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for the sugar-free or lower carbohydrate diet. A lot more of them I aim, the more convinced of the I get.
And only to clarify, I’m not much of preaching about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Dissatisfaction those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate magnitude of carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and most appropriate supply of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using USDA database, you will discover 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. As a result because it helps to stay in ketosis, you must never have regarding green cup or two. The easiest way to eat enjoy them is at vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
Apart from their suitability for any ketogenic diet, people often wonder how you can make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. Typical fear is because they will almost always be mushy as well as have very strong taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts work best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
Should you be from a reduced carbo or keto diet, then you might have gotten pretty bored of plain old bacon and eggs for breakfast. Whilst they are two of my absolute favorite foods, What i’m always looking for ways to ginger up reduced carb breakfast foods. For anyone who is only starting out and are searhing for recipes that will help you become fat adapted and obtain into ketosis, than the recipe is an excellent destination to start. Perfectly decreased carbs and good for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within a delivery system designed to supply you with a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer for any: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel satisfied with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is packed with healthy fats and low carbs to satisfy your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Every one of the flavors of the best Bagel, but without the many carbs and gluten.
If there’s the one thing people have a tendency to miss with a keto low carbohydrate eating habits, often times it’s bread. And there are various reduced carb bread recipes on the blog, but do not require have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto lower carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the best reduced carb diet doesn’t go with low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The right reduced carbo diet should go with real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should miss the previous ways! And while you should do, it’s so much better to generate a reduced carbo alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the manner in which I did before eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites at this time to implement the day. I get them to be fresh once we have time, or grab frozen ones when I’m during a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your junk food with your easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they make a terrific low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is a fiesta in your mouth that you’ll have for almost any meal, any time of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s our article about Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole With Cream Cheese. Really appreciate for visiting Best Dr Berg Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea