Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea – You might have aware of the keto diet, the trendy fat loss plan that advocates for cutting down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching for a keto-based diet, is a superb being in position to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is rather exciting. But after a couple weeks, having the identical bacon and egg meal starts to get a little boring.
But aren’t getting too upset; even if you’re all with that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still a ton of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a totally free ride along the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you possibly can only whip them up for so many days before things first feel repetitive. Some good news? Often times there are creative keto breakfast ideas to choose from that’ll force you to forget information on your old standbys.
Luckily to suit your needs, there is a lot of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can take, regardless of your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some free of bacon and eggs, also numerous other activities just might help you strike that balance every day. Listed here are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
We realize what it’s like to have to lower breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to think of this healthy low-carb cereal intended to fit your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to an enormous stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Due to the fact you’re relating to the Keto diet does not imply you’ve gotta forget the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven could satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed relating to the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that will take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a handful berries, or go savory having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, heaped with classic maple flavor, in addition to great for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the extra carbs that could kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep repeatedly and five minutes of cook time. You need a hand mixer together with a waffle maker. Before utilizing your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Unless you own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to help make lower carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A very high fiber coconut low carb porridge that’s easy to help make within the stove top or in a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s the best hot keto cereal. A quick warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbohydrate breakfast cereal all comes together within a few minutes providing a quick keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe in this reduced carbo and coconut porridge put in at home both in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only seen straightforward to prepare but cause perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them with sweet or savory reduced carb fillings with the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast can be as common as a little cream cheese and reduced carb jam. But, not a single thing such as a savory crepe; accompanied by a delectable filing, baked during the oven, and topped which has a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Building a reduced carbohydrate muffins recipe will not be too hard. An important is that they needed to be moist, with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are plenty of options when choosing a recipe in a reduced carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal is the main reduced carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour is typically more dense and dry. You can make good muffins by using it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I truly do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I’d been deciding on with one of these keto muffins. Instead, that time period the expectation was much more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that is comparable to an absolute blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the real thing, I opted to employ blanched almond flour.
Truthfulness don’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely the best choice from your taste and texture perspective. If there are an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is one other nut flour, just like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way of the way. The muffins risk turning green, so don’t be alarmed if that happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our lower carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They include the perfect biochemistry combined with simplicity and deliciousness. So several fish tank looking to get an easy reduced carbo hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I enjoy most about these healthy hash browns, besides and can net carb count, is the place easy they’ve been to make. With only three ingredients there is your hair a stand alone meal or even a delicious side that unites many different foods! You might have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of the is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. Allowing you to toss them inside the fridge and reheat them check out page leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carbo banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No one are fully aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So it is possible to secret for this keto banana bread recipe? Brand new figure it out yet? You don’t require bananas to bring about this lower carb banana bread recipe; merely employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are secrets ingredient to build every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again about the sugar-free or lower carb diet. The greater number of of them I attempt, the harder convinced for this I get.
And merely clarify, I am writing about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You do not need those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate number of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a smart supply of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Good USDA database, you will discover 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Therefore the best way in which to stay ketosis, you don’t necessarily have over the cup or two. The ultimate way to eat enjoy them is either vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
Aside from their suitability towards the ketogenic diet, people often wonder learning to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The regular fear is they will almost mushy and offer good taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts are usually baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anyone who is through a low carbohydrate or keto diet, then you might have maybe gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. They aren’t are two of my absolute favorite foods, We are always researching to juice up low carb breakfast foods. For anyone who is only starting out and want recipes that may help you become fat adapted and obtain into ketosis, than the recipe is a good location to start. Perfectly less carbs and loaded with healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all inside a delivery system intended to offer you a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are a better solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel pleased with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is packed with healthy fats and low carbs to meet up with your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
The many flavors of your selected Bagel, but without many of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the very first thing people often miss on a keto reduced carb eating routine, often times it’s bread. And there are a lot reduced carbo bread recipes on your blog, but carry out have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the suitable lower carb diet will never depend upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A proper reduced carbohydrate diet should count on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you will miss the existing ways! And while you are doing, it is so much better to create a reduced carb alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and low carb breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “how That i used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites now to start out the day. I cause them to become fresh when we finally have time, or pull frozen ones when I’m in a very rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new fastfood basic easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they generate an ideal low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors may be a fiesta in the mouth area that you might have for a meal, while of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Diet Vegetarian Breakfast Menu. Thank’s for visiting Amazing Wawa Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea