Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – No doubt you’ve heard about the keto diet, the trendy diet that advocates for thinning out carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to a new keto-based diet, the thinking behind with the ability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is exciting. But after a little while, having the identical bacon and egg meal starts to secure a little boring.
But don’t get too upset; even if you’re all about this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are a pile of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not also ride over the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’ll be able to only whip them up for so many days before things will feel repetitive. The good news? You will discover creative keto breakfast ideas on the market that’ll help you become forget interesting facts about your old standbys.
Luckily for everyone, there may be a wide array of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can create, it doesn’t matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many free from bacon and eggs, also a great deal of stuff will assist you strike that balance every day. Right here are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We know what it’s enjoy having shed breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to come up with this healthy low-carb cereal that would wear your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to an enormous stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Just because you’re about the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta fail to see the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy , will surely satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed along the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that may take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, one or two berries, or go savory with a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, heaped with classic maple flavor, and in some cases the ideal software for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor every one of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the other carbs that could kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep some time and and five minutes of cook time. You will require a hand mixer in addition to a waffle maker. Before cooking with your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. If you can’t own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to make reduced carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A top fiber coconut lower carb porridge that’s easy to build relating to the stove top maybe in a power pressure cooker. It’s the best hot keto cereal. A simple warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carbohydrate breakfast cereal all fits in place in seconds providing a simple keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this purpose low carbohydrate and coconut porridge is straightforward in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only uncomplicated to prepare but result in perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them sweet or savory low carb fillings for the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is often as easy as a little bit of cream cheese and low carbohydrate jam. But, there is nothing as a savory crepe; which has a delectable filing, baked around the oven, and topped along with a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’there!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Building a reduced carbo muffins recipe is simply not too hard. The most important is that they needed to be moist, accompanied by a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are lots of options when searching for the right recipe in a low carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour typically more dense and dry. One can possibly make good muffins for it, like definitely the paleo cornbread muffins, which Me enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I had been buying easy keto muffins. Instead, that time period the expectation was a whole lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste quite like an absolute blueberry muffin. Since I wanted ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the real thing, I opted make use of blanched almond flour.
So if you do not need a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option with a taste and texture perspective. If there are an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is actually nut flour, for instance macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by your way. The muffins may turn green, so needn’t be alarmed hopefully happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They will be the perfect combination of simplicity and deliciousness. So several fish tank looking for any easy lower carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Everyone loves most about these healthy hash browns, besides and can net carb count, is how easy they can be to make. With only three ingredients you have who you are a stand alone meal possibly a delicious side that unites many different foods! You can have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So that you can toss them inside fridge and reheat them in your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of can assertain it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the secret to the present keto banana bread recipe? Have you ever decipher it out yet? You won’t need bananas to build this lower carb banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secrets ingredient in making nearly every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again with a sugar-free or reduced carbo diet. A lot more of those I strive, slightly more convinced for this I get.
And only so i can clarify, I am not saying having a debate about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Probable disappointment those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate variety of carbohydrates. There is a low glycemic load (GL) and are a smart point of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. According to the USDA database, there is 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Consequently if you wish to stay in ketosis, it’s not necassary to have greater cup or two. One way to eat enjoy them open for vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to vegetables.
Other than their suitability for the ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The most popular fear is they will almost always be mushy with very strong taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts are the best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For those who are after a low carbohydrate or keto diet, then you might have perhaps gotten pretty bored of the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. They aren’t are two of my absolute favorite foods, I am always researching ways to ginger up reduced carbo breakfast foods. For those who are in the beginning stages and want recipes that may help you become fat adapted and uncover into ketosis, than the recipe is an effective spot to start. Perfectly decreased carbs and good for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in a delivery system that will give you a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy fats and low carbs to fulfill your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Lots of the flavors of your chosen Bagel, but without lots of carbs and gluten.
If there’s the one thing people are inclined to miss on your keto low carb diet plan, in many cases it’s bread. And there’s lots of reduced carbohydrate bread recipes on your blog, but carry out have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the keto lower carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the proper reduced carbohydrate diet will never rely upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A correct reduced carbohydrate diet should make use of real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you will miss the particular ways! And once you should, it’s so much better to generate a reduced carbohydrate alternative than to get the high carb junk.
This keto and low carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the manner That i used to eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites immediately to get started the day. I make them fresh after we have time, or extract frozen ones when I’m within a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your ready made meals with your easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created an incredible low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is actually a fiesta in the mouth area that you can get for the meal, any moment of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s our article about Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Muffins Sweet. Thankyou for visiting Amazing Vitamix Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide