Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – You might have seen the keto diet, the trendy weight loss plan that advocates for thinning out carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to a new keto-based diet, is a superb being able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is definitely exciting. But after a little while, having precisely the same bacon and egg meal starts to secure a little boring.
But do not get too upset; if you are all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still many healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a free of charge ride at the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you can only whip them up for so a number of days before things place to feel repetitive. Some good news? You will discover creative keto breakfast ideas you can get that’ll force you to forget about your old standbys.
Luckily for your requirements, there is certainly a number of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may make, regardless of your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many unencumbered with bacon and eggs, also numerous other things will allow you strike that balance every day. Here i will discuss fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
When they’re older what it’s enjoy having to go breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to come up with this healthy low-carb cereal that hopefully will fit into your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a huge stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Because you’re along the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta lose out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven will certainly satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed about the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that should take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a handful berries, or go savory which has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, rife with classic maple flavor, possibly even best for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor each of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the excess carbs that would kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep repeatedly and five minutes of cook time. You will have help mixer and also a waffle maker. Before benefits of the waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you don’t own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to bring about low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A higher fiber coconut reduced carb porridge that’s easy to make within the stove top or even in an electric powered pressure cooker. It’s a superb hot keto cereal. A fairly easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carb breakfast cereal comes together in seconds providing the best keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe in this low carbohydrate and coconut porridge is not hard throughout the its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only straightforward prepare but cause perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them with sweet or savory low carb fillings to the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is usually as simple as a little cream cheese and lower carb jam. But, you’ll find nothing is similar to a savory crepe; which includes a delectable filing, baked from the oven, and topped by using a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Preparing a reduced carbohydrate muffins recipe is simply not too hard. A vey important is they must be moist, with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are many options when selecting a recipe for that lower carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal would be the main low carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour often times more dense and dry. You can make good muffins from it, like definitely the paleo cornbread muffins, which I actually enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I’m picking with your keto muffins. Instead, now the expectation was way more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that is comparable to an absolute blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual cigarettes, I opted to implement blanched almond flour.
Please lack a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are actually the best choice in a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next best thing is a second nut flour, such as macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way. The muffins may turn green, so you shouldn’t alarmed if happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns just might be our favorite! They are definitely the perfect combination of simplicity and deliciousness. So you will find many looking for the easy reduced carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Everyone loves most about these healthy hash browns, besides time net carb count, is the place easy they can indeed be to make. With only three ingredients you have a stand alone meal or even delicious side that unites several different foods! You will get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of these is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you toss them in your fridge and reheat them and your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This low carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not one person will be aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the secret to the keto banana bread recipe? Perhaps you have figure it out yet? One doesn’t actually need bananas to produce this reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secrets ingredient to create almost any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again even on a sugar-free or reduced carb diet. The better individuals I try, the harder convinced from this I get.
And mention a few clarify, I’m not speaking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You will not want those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and ultimate approach of obtaining vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Depending on the USDA database, you will discover 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which indicate that if you want in which to stay ketosis, a bit more have eco-friendly tea’s health benefits cup or two. The easiest method to eat enjoy them is either vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to many other vegetables.
In addition to the their suitability for those ketogenic diet, people often wonder how you can make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The everyday fear is because they are forever mushy and now have good taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts should be baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
In case you are on a reduced carbohydrate or keto diet, then you have probably gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Though they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I am always researching ways to jazz up reduced carbo breakfast foods. If you are only starting and are looking to find recipes that will help become fat adapted and get into ketosis, than the recipe a great destination to start. Perfectly low in carbs and high in healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within the delivery system made to give you a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the remedy: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel enthusiastic about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is full of healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The many flavors of the preferred Bagel, but without most of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s a very important factor people tend to miss using a keto reduced carbohydrate eating routine, sometimes it’s bread. And there are various lower carb bread recipes on your blog, but carry out have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto reduced carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, a perfect low carb diet fails to depend on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An appropriate reduced carbo diet should have confidence in real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you will do miss the particular ways! And as you will do, it’s so a lot better to think of a lower carbohydrate alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “just how I did before eat.”
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites for lower fat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the egg and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and stir well until fully combined.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Check the consistency to see if the center is set. If not set, microwave another 30 seconds or until set.
- Remove the sandwich from microwave and cool 2 minutes in the bowl until removing with a mini spatula and slicing in half.
*You can make these Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches in the morning for a quick breakfast. Top it with eggs or another lean protein with a veggie for a satisfying meal. They also double, triple for lunch sandwiches or a dinner side. They’re hearty, thick, and filling!
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites right away to get started the day. I get them to fresh whenever we have enough time, or draw frozen ones when I’m within a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your takeaway food just read the simple easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created an ideal low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is a fiesta in your mouth that you may have to get a meal, at any time of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s our article about Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas Without Eggs. Thank you for visiting Amazing Ruled Me Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide