Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea – You might have perhaps discovered the keto diet, the trendy fat loss plan that advocates for reducing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching into a keto-based diet, the thinking behind having the ability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is kind of exciting. But after a little while, having precisely the same bacon and egg meal starts to get a little boring.
But don’t get too upset; if you are all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still a lot of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not an absolutely free ride to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you possibly can only whip them up for so a number of days before things set out to feel repetitive. The good thing? Usually there are some creative keto breakfast ideas you can get that’ll allow you to forget all about your old standbys.
Luckily for you, there is a lot of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may create, it doesn’t matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many clear of bacon and eggs, also a number of other stuff can assist you strike that balance every day. Here i will discuss 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
We all know what it’s enjoy having dropping breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal that could fit your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a sizable stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Only because you’re for the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta overlook the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy , will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed along the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that will take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, some berries, or go savory having a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, jam packed with classic maple flavor, in addition to best for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the extra carbs that would kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep wasted time and five minutes of cook time. You will want help mixer rrncluding a waffle maker. Before benefits of the waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. If you can not own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to earn lower carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A superior fiber coconut reduced carb porridge that’s easy in making to the stove top or even in a pressure cooker. It’s a great hot keto cereal. A super easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbo breakfast cereal all fits in place in minutes providing a quick keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this purpose reduced carb and coconut porridge is easy throughout its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just simple prepare but produce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill all of them with sweet or savory reduced carbo fillings to your perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is as common as a little bit of cream cheese and lower carbohydrate jam. But, nothing such as savory crepe; which has a delectable filing, baked while in the oven, and topped accompanied by a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’there!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Constructing a low carbohydrate muffins recipe isn’t too hard. The key is they must be moist, which has a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are specific options when finding a recipe for your reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal tend to be the main low carb options.
Coconut flour is often more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins about it, like my personal favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which Me enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel We were deciding on just read the simple keto muffins. Instead, that time the expectation was far more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can match a genuine blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual intercourse, I opted to use blanched almond flour.
So you lack a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option from the taste and texture perspective. If you absolutely have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is another nut flour, which includes macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, via the way. The muffins may turn green, so don’t be alarmed if happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They are definitely the perfect mix of simplicity and deliciousness. So if you are looking with an easy reduced carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I love most about these healthy hash browns, besides the low net carb count, is when easy they can indeed be to make. With only three ingredients you might have your stand alone meal or maybe a delicious side that unites many different foods! You will get it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature worth mentioning is they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you’re able to toss them within the fridge and reheat them at the leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of knows it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what is the secret to that keto banana bread recipe? Have you decipher it out yet? You may not must have bananas to bring about this lower carb banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the trick ingredient for making all high-sugar or high-carb food possible again for a sugar-free or low carbohydrate diet. Extra of these I attempt, the greater number of convinced these I get.
And merely clarify, I’m not much of discussing those artificial “imitation” extracts. Prospective those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate quantity of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and most appropriate way to vitamin A, C and B and potassium. As per the USDA database, one can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Therefore if you want to stay in ketosis, you should not have eco-friendly tea’s health benefits cup or two. A sensible way to eat enjoy them open for vegetable stir-fries and bakes together compared to other vegetables.
In addition to their suitability for your ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The frequent fear is they will always be mushy and have very strong taste which some folks don’t like. Brussels sprouts are best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For anyone who is on a low carb or keto diet, then you might have maybe gotten pretty bored of plain old bacon and eggs for breakfast. Available on the market are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m sure always researching to jazz up lower carbohydrate breakfast foods. When you are just starting out and would like recipes to guide you become fat adapted and have into ketosis, then this recipe is a wonderful place to start. Perfectly decreased carbs and rich in healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all during a delivery system which is designed to offer sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the solution: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is rich in healthy fats and low carbs to satisfy your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Most of the flavors of your preferred Bagel, but without every one of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the first thing people typically miss about the keto reduced carbohydrate eating plan, quite often it’s bread. And there are numerous reduced carbo bread recipes on your blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the optimal lower carbohydrate diet won’t count on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An appropriate reduced carb diet should rely on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you need to do miss the previous ways! Then when you need to do, it is so improved to generate a reduced carbohydrate alternative than to choose the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbo breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the path I did before eat.”
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites for lower fat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the egg and coconut oil in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and stir well until fully combined.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Check the consistency to see if the center is set. If not set, microwave another 30 seconds or until set.
- Remove the sandwich from microwave and cool 2 minutes in the bowl until removing with a mini spatula and slicing in half.
*You can make these Low Carb Breakfast Sandwiches in the morning for a quick breakfast. Top it with eggs or another lean protein with a veggie for a satisfying meal. They also double, triple for lunch sandwiches or a dinner side. They’re hearty, thick, and filling!
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites currently to begin with the day. I cause them to be fresh when we finally have plenty of time, or pull up frozen ones when I’m in the rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Upgrade your ready made meals with one of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they are a very good low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors may be a fiesta in the mouth area that you can get for any meal, if of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s our article about Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole Recipes. Thankyou for visiting Amazing Meat Free Keto Breakfast – Complete Idea