Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea – You might have known the keto diet, the trendy plan to lose weight that advocates for lowering carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to your keto-based diet, the idea of having the capability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is quite exciting. But after 2-3 weeks, having identical bacon and egg meal starts to acquire a little boring.
But do not get too upset; even if you’re all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, there are still many healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes for the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not an absolutely free ride in the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you could only whip them up for so a number of days before things start to feel repetitive. What’s great? You’ll find creative keto breakfast ideas available on the market that’ll help you to forget about your old standbys.
Luckily to suit your needs, you can find a wide range of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can earn, no matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some freed from bacon and eggs, also several other suggestions will allow you strike that balance every day. Listed below are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
When they’re older what it’s enjoy having to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to come up with this healthy low-carb cereal that would fit into your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing like a huge stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Simply because you’re in the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta will lose out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven is sure to satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed relating to the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that should take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory that has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, rife with classic maple flavor, and perhaps an excellent option for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs that could kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep skill and and five minutes of cook time. You will need help mixer rrncluding a waffle maker. Before benefits of the waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. If you can not own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to bring about low carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A superior fiber coconut low carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to help make in the stove top maybe in the pressure cooker. It’s the best hot keto cereal. An effective warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carb breakfast cereal all fits in place within a few minutes providing the best keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this purpose reduced carbohydrate and coconut porridge is straightforward in its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes aren’t just simple prepare but induce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these sweet or savory lower carb fillings for ones perfect breakfast!
And breakfast could be as basic as a little bit cream cheese and low carb jam. But, absolutely nothing is being a savory crepe; by using a delectable filing, baked around the oven, and topped having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’there!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda or 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional – if making a sweet crepe)
- Heat small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, then melt and swirl it to coat the skillet.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, oil, sweetener, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in coconut flour, removing any lumps.
- Add heavy cream and continue to mix well.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the batter onto the skillet (which should be about 5-6 inches in diameter).
- Cook until batter is bubbly and cooked around edges.
- Carefully flip crepe and cook other side.
- Fill with your favorite fillings, then roll and serve.
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Having a reduced carbo muffins recipe just isn’t too hard. An important is that they had to be moist, accompanied by a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are a few options when searching for the right recipe for only a reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal would be the main lower carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour generally more dense and dry. You are able to make good muffins by using it, like my personal favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which I truly do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I became selecting with the keto muffins. Instead, now the expectation was a whole lot more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like a true blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted to use blanched almond flour.
As long as you don’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option by a taste and texture perspective. If there is an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is yet another nut flour, for example macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, through way. The muffins risk turning green, so needn’t be alarmed in the event it happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our reduced carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They could be the perfect schooling would include biology simplicity and deliciousness. So if you’ve been looking take an easy reduced carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I adore most about these healthy hash browns, besides and may provide a net carb count, is the place easy they’re to make. With only three ingredients you have got your hair a standalone meal or even a delicious side that unites a number of different foods! You have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of such is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So its possible to toss them with the fridge and reheat them check out page leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This low carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of will guess it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the subject matter secret to the current keto banana bread recipe? Perhaps you have decipher it out yet? You never require bananas to make this lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are to consider ingredient to bring about nearly every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again with a sugar-free or lower carb diet. Greater individuals I attempt, the better convinced of the I get.
And in order to clarify, I’m not really talking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Probable disappointment those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate measure of carbohydrates. These people have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a smart origin of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. In line with the USDA database, one can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means that if you wish in which to stay ketosis, that’s have eco-friendly tea’s health benefits cup or two. The simplest way to eat enjoy them set in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with vegetables.
Aside from their suitability for any ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The frequent fear is they usually mushy and have good taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts might be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you are using a reduced carbohydrate or keto diet, then on the web gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Although they are two of my absolute favorite foods, My organization is always looking for ways to jazz up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. For everybody who is only starting and are searching for recipes that may help you become fat adapted and uncover into ketosis, than the recipe is a fantastic destination for a start. Perfectly low in carbs and full off healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within a delivery system intended to have a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the best: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel enthusiastic about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is full of healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
All of the flavors of your chosen Bagel, but without the many carbs and gluten.
If there’s the very first thing people usually miss for a keto reduced carbohydrate eating habits, generally it’s bread. And there are several lower carbohydrate bread recipes on your blog, but none of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping these keto low carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, an excellent lower carbohydrate diet would not count on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A complete low carb diet should use real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes a person does miss your ways! If you choose to do, it is so improved to create a lower carb alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbo breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the best way I did before eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites immediately get started on the day. I make fresh when you have time, or pull up frozen ones when I’m during a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new takeaway food using these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they make a terrific low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors can be described as fiesta in the mouth area that you’ll have for every meal, when of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s all about the ideas of Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Egg Free Keto Meal Plan. Thank you for visiting Amazing Keto Yogurt Breakfast Recipes – Complete Idea