Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide – You might have heard of the keto diet, the trendy fat loss plan that advocates for thinning out carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards a keto-based diet, the very idea of having the capacity to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is pretty exciting. But after two to three weeks, having the equivalent bacon and egg meal starts to get a little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; if you are all with that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you will still find a great deal of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a cost-free marketing tool ride relating to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but yourrrre able to only whip them up for so many days before things will feel repetitive. The best news? There are many creative keto breakfast ideas out there that’ll get you to forget interesting facts about your old standbys.
Luckily on your behalf, there may a number of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can earn, whatever the your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some totally free of bacon and eggs, also a bunch of alternative activities will assist you to strike that balance every day. The following are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We know what it’s enjoy having shed breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to generate this healthy low-carb cereal designed to ride in your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Glycerinate
- Pinch salt
- Fresh berries, heavy cream, sugar free maple syrup (optional)
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 minutes and stir together.
- You can also just heat this in a sauce pan over the stove until it starts to thicken.
- Separate into 2 servings bowls and top with optional toppings if desired.
- Enjoy or cover once cool and store in the fridge, reheat when ready to serve.
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
There’s nothing quite like a sizable stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Due to the fact you’re at the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta ignore the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy , could satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed for the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that should take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory which includes a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp erythritol granulated
- 2 eggs large, separated
- 1/4 tsp baking powder gluten free
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz almond flour finely ground
*(2 oz = 1/2 cup)
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, and salt in a large mixing bowl, until the mixture is smooth.
- Combine almond flour with baking powder in a small mixing bowl; whisk it into the creamy egg mixture until uniform in appearance.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form using an electric mixer. Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Using non-stick frying pan, melt butter in a large over medium heat, then wipe with a paper towel to evenly distribute the butter for cooking.
- Spoon in the batter to make your pancakes; use about 2 tablespoons (30ml) per pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, and then gently flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Take care not to agitate the pancake before it’s ready to flip or disaster will ensue.
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, full of classic maple flavor, and perhaps just the tools for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor every one of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the carbs which could kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep skill and and five minutes of cook time. You’ll need a hand mixer including a waffle maker. Before utilizing your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. If you can’t own a waffle iron, think about using the batter recipe to bring about lower carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
Increased fiber coconut lower carb porridge that’s easy to generate about the stove top or perhaps in an electric pressure cooker. It’s the best hot keto cereal. An easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carbohydrate breakfast cereal all comes together in seconds providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe for this low carbohydrate and coconut porridge put in at home within its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only found straightforward prepare but lead to perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these for sweet or savory lower carbohydrate fillings for ones perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is as basic as somewhat cream cheese and low carbohydrate jam. But, absolutely nothing is as being a savory crepe; which has a delectable filing, baked with the oven, and topped using a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’immediately!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Making your low carb muffins recipe is just not too hard. The key is they would have to be moist, using a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are plenty of options when picking a recipe for a reduced carbo muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal are often the main reduced carbo options.
Coconut flour typically more dense and dry. It is possible to make good muffins by it, like my personal favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which We do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I became getting with these keto muffins. Instead, this point the expectation was additional light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste really like a proper blueberry muffin. Since Needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like normal smokes, I opted to utilise blanched almond flour.
So you don’t possess a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely your best option from your taste and texture perspective. If there is an almond allergy, the next best thing will be nut flour, similar to macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by your way. The muffins risk turning green, so avoid getting alarmed if that happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They will be the perfect combination of simplicity and deliciousness. So if you’ve been looking to get an easy reduced carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Everyone loves most about these healthy hash browns, besides time frame net carb count, is when easy there’re to make. With only three ingredients you’ve got yourself a stand alone meal or a delicious side that unites lot of foods! You may have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature for these is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. Allowing you to toss them in the fridge and reheat them and your leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Use of will guess it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there a secret to the current keto banana bread recipe? Do you have decipher it out yet? You cannot have the need for bananas to help make this lower carb banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secrets ingredient to build virtually any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on the sugar-free or reduced carbohydrate diet. Greater masters I attempt, the more convinced of that I get.
And just to clarify, I’m not much of dealing with those artificial “imitation” extracts. You don’t want those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate degree of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a good strategy to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Using USDA database, there’s 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. As a result when you want in which to stay ketosis, a bit more have eco-friendly tea’s health benefits cup or two. A sensible way to eat enjoy them is in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
Above and beyond their suitability towards the ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to create Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The regular fear is that they are invariably mushy as well as have very strong taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts are best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
When you’re after a lower carb or keto diet, then you’ve probably gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. Even though are two of my absolute favorite foods, We’re always researching ways to juice up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. If you happen to only starting and are searhing for recipes that will help become fat adapted and reveal into ketosis, then this recipe is a wonderful area to start. Perfectly short of carbs and full of healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within the delivery system made to provide sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the most effective: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy about every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is packed with healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Lots of flavors of the preferred Bagel, but without all of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s anything people usually miss using a keto low carbohydrate diet regime, sometimes it’s bread. And there are a number reduced carbohydrate bread recipes on your blog, but do not require have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the proper lower carbohydrate diet would not trust in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The right reduced carb diet should have confidence in real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should miss the previous ways! If you should do, it’s so more suitable to create a reduced carbo alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the best way I did before eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites at this moment to get started the day. I get them to be fresh as we have enough time, or extract frozen ones when I’m from a rush. Amazing both ways!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new ready made meals 1 of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they are an ideal low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is usually a fiesta in orally that you’ll have for virtually every meal, whenever of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about the ideas of Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Menu. Really appreciate for visiting Amazing Keto Breakfast With Cream Cheese – Complete Guide