Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide – You might have perhaps read about the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for saving carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to the keto-based diet, isn’t having the capability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is extremely exciting. But after two to three weeks, having similar bacon and egg meal starts to get yourself a little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; if you live all this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can find tons of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not like the ride in the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you are able to only whip them up for so many days before things come to feel repetitive. What’s great? Often times there are creative keto breakfast ideas on the market that’ll force you to forget exactly about your old standbys.
Luckily on your behalf, there does exist a number of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you can also make, no matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some freed from bacon and eggs, also a great deal of other considerations will help you strike that balance every day. Listed below are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Can certainly what it’s like to have to lower breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal that would attach to your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a big stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Even if you’re about the Keto diet doesn’t mean you’ve gotta miss out on the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super guaranteed positive i will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed at the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings which may take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory by using a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, jam packed with classic maple flavor, and also suitable for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the actual carbs that would kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep some time to and five minutes of cook time. You will want help mixer including a waffle maker. Before benefits of the waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Should you not own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe in making reduced carbo pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An increased fiber coconut lower carb porridge that’s easy to earn to the stove top or even in a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s a superb hot keto cereal. A hassle-free warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This reduced carbohydrate breakfast cereal comes together in minutes providing a rapid keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe because of this lower carb and coconut porridge is simple throughout its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are an easy task to prepare but produce perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them sweet or savory reduced carb fillings for the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast may be as common as a bit of cream cheese and lower carb jam. But, you’ll find nothing just like a savory crepe; which has a delectable filing, baked while in the oven, and topped by having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Developing a low carb muffins recipe isn’t too hard. A vey important is they needed to be moist, which has a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are particular options when selecting a recipe for one reduced carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal is the main low carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour often times more dense and dry. One can make good muffins from it, like the most popular paleo cornbread muffins, which I really do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I’m deciding on with your keto muffins. Instead, these times the expectation was a great deal more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can compare with a true blueberry muffin. Since Needed ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the real thing, I opted to make blanched almond flour.
Truthfulness will not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins can be extremely the best choice with a taste and texture perspective. If you do have an almond allergy, the next best thing is a second nut flour, including macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by way. The muffins risk turning green, so you shouldn’t be alarmed if it happens.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (32-34 grams per scoop)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree can sub for unsweetened applesauce, mashed banana or mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
For the glaze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit and line a 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside. This can also be made using a mini muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cinnamon roll muffin batter evenly amongst the muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking around the 10 minute mark by inserting a skewer in the center and seeing if it comes out clean. If it does, muffins are done.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepare your cinnamon roll glaze by combining all ingredients and mixing until combined.
- Drizzle over the muffin tops and allow to firm up.
- Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins should be kept refrigerated for optimum freshness.
- They can be kept at room temperature, in a covered container, but must be eaten within 2 days.
- To freeze muffins, wrap each serving individually.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of our lower carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They are the perfect education simplicity and deliciousness. So several fish tank looking to have easy lower carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I enjoy most about these healthy hash browns, besides the bottom net carb count, is the place easy they may be to make. With only three ingredients you might have yourself a stand alone meal or a delicious side that unites several unique foods! You have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of which is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So that you can toss them in your fridge and reheat them for your leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This reduced carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No one knows it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So will be secret to this keto banana bread recipe? Perhaps you have figure it out yet? You do not need absolutely need bananas to build this reduced carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secrets ingredient to produce virtually any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on your sugar-free or reduced carb diet. Slightly more analysts I attempt, the harder convinced with this I get.
And merely clarify, I am not saying revealing those artificial “imitation” extracts. Frustration those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate sum of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a smart source of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. In accordance with the USDA database, you will discover 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. This means that with the intention to stay in ketosis, that’s have over the cup or two. How to eat enjoy them is due to vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to vegetables.
In addition to the their suitability for ones ketogenic diet, people often wonder how to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The normal fear is that they will almost allways be mushy and possess predominant taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts would be better baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For those who are on a reduced carbo or keto diet, then a person gotten pretty bored of the usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Available on the market are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m sure always researching to jazz up reduced carbohydrate breakfast foods. If you are in the beginning stages and want recipes to help you become fat adapted and take into ketosis, than the recipe is a fantastic area to start. Perfectly reduced in carbs and considered of high healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in any delivery system created to supply sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel delighted by every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is set with healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Each of the flavors of your Bagel, but without each of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s anything people tend to miss on your keto reduced carbohydrate eating plan, often it’s bread. And there are numerous reduced carb bread recipes on your blog, but none have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping why these keto reduced carbo bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the best low carbohydrate diet just isn’t going to depend upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The proper lower carbohydrate diet should depend on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should miss the previous ways! And once a person does, it is so far better to generate a reduced carbo alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “how I did previously eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites right away get started on the day. I create them fresh after we have enough time, or retrieve frozen ones when I’m in the rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new fast food easy easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they cook a great low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is really a fiesta in the mouth area that you can have for any meal, anytime of day.
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Campari tomato, diced
- 1 stem green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook bacon first in a medium size skillet for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip bacon and cook for another 4 minutes or until crispy.
- Using a tongs take bacon out of the skillet and place on a paper towel.
- Wipe down the same skillet with a paper towel and place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese into pan creating a 5-inch wide circle.
- Melt mozzarella over medium heat on the stove top until edges become golden brown, 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip cheese with a spatula and let cook for 1 minute.
- Place a turkey baster (or anything 6 inches long and round) on the rim of a medium size bowl.
- Using a spatula lift cheese out of the skillet and drape over the turkey baster resting on the bowl.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the remaining cheese in batches of 1/3 cups to create 3 taco shells total.
- In the same skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium heat.
- Wisk 5 large eggs in a small bowl and pour into heated skillet.
- Scramble eggs for about 2 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into three even portions and spoon into prepared taco shells.
- Add diced avocado, cheddar cheese and diced tomato on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
That’s all about Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Mcdonalds Keto Breakfast Menu. Really appreciate for visiting Amazing Keto Breakfast Indian – Complete Guide