Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea – You’ve probably seen the keto diet, the trendy fat burning that advocates for scaling down carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards a keto-based diet, isn’t having the capability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning can be quite exciting. But after a couple weeks, having the equivalent bacon and egg meal starts to find a little boring.
But do not get too upset; if you live all that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, it is possible to plenty of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a cost-free marketing tool ride relating to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you are able to only whip them up for so many days before things beginning feel repetitive. Some good news? You can find creative keto breakfast ideas you can get that’ll allow you to forget everything regarding your old standbys.
Luckily to suit your needs, you will find a wide array of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may make, whichever your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many clear of bacon and eggs, also several other activities just might help you strike that balance every day. Right here are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Small children what it’s like to have to drop breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to get this healthy low-carb cereal that will accommodate with your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a giant stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Mainly because you’re on the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta overlook the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super simple and easy am quite sure satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed for the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that will take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a number berries, or go savory that has a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, made up of classic maple flavor, possibly even great for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor each of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the other carbs which could kick you out of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You have to a hand mixer together with a waffle maker. Before using your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. Unless you own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to bring about low carbohydrate pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1 scoop (30g) protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- Water/Almond milk/Flax milk (choose one) to thin out the batter
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Melt the butter in a pyrex measuring cup or small mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine using a fork.
- Preheat you waffle iron and pour 1/2 of the recipe into the iron.
- Close the lid and cook until cooked and browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with additional butter or sugar free maple syrup.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
A high fiber coconut lower carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to create over the stove top or even in a good pressure cooker. It’s the best hot keto cereal. An effective warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carbohydrate breakfast cereal comes together in minutes providing a quick keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe against this lower carbohydrate and coconut porridge is easy throughout the its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. frozen raspberries or blueberries
- In a small saucepan and on a med heat, add the flours, milk and salt.
- Whisk together quickly.
- Add the stevia, followed by the fats and berries. (I use frozen berries)
- Whisk together again.
- Continue to whisk together until a nice porridge has formed.
- Keep whisking the whole time as it may stick to the bottom of pan.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with additional berries, butter or coconut oil.
- Eat and enjoy!
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only straightforward prepare but end in perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them sweet or savory lower carbohydrate fillings towards the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is usually so simple as a little bit of cream cheese and low carbohydrate jam. But, nothing is as a savory crepe; along with a delectable filing, baked inside the oven, and topped by using a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’now!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Making your low carb muffins recipe isn’t too hard. An important is they must be moist, using a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are plenty of options when selecting recipe for just a lower carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal include the main lower carb options.
Coconut flour usually more dense and dry. It’s possible to make good muffins using it, like definitely the paleo cornbread muffins, which I do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the texture I was getting with these keto muffins. Instead, this time around the expectation was a great deal more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that is comparable to a huge blueberry muffin. Since I wanted ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted to make use of blanched almond flour.
When you do not have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option originating from a taste and texture perspective. If there are an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is an additional nut flour, like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, by its way. The muffins may turn green, so avoid getting alarmed hopefully happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our lower carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They are often the perfect mix of simplicity and deliciousness. So several fish tank looking to get an easy low carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What Everyone loves most about these healthy hash browns, besides the reduced net carb count, is how easy they can be to make. With only three ingredients you will have yourself a standalone meal maybe a delicious side that unites lot of foods! Ab muscles it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you’re able to toss them inside the fridge and reheat them your leisure!
- 1/2 Large Cauliflower Grated
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lard Cooking Oil
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until fully combined.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you’re ready to cook, add the lard and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Split the hash brown mixture into 4, and place each portion into the frying pan, shaping to resemble a round oval (take away hash brown shape)
- Cook each side for aproxximately 5 mins, or until golden on each side.
- The second side will take a little less.
- Serve with eggs or any other breakfast accoupminament.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. No company will guess it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So is there much secret to the keto banana bread recipe? Perhaps you have figure it out yet? You do not need absolutely need bananas to help with making this lower carb banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the secrets ingredient in making every high-sugar or high-carb food possible again with a sugar-free or reduced carbo diet. Slightly more masters I strive, the greater number of convinced with this I get.
And simply to clarify, I’m not dealing with those artificial “imitation” extracts. Frustration those!
- 2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped; plus more for topping if desired)
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened; can use coconut oil for dairy-free, but flavor and texture will be different)
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 4 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Banana extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing).
- Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top.
- If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if possible.)
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate measure of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and ideal cause of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. As per the USDA database, there are actually 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Because of this the best way in which to stay ketosis, a bit more have over the cup or two. The simplest way to eat enjoy them is either vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to vegetables.
Above and beyond their suitability in the ketogenic diet, people often wonder steps to make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. More common fear is they will almost allways be mushy and get strong taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts might be appropriate baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
For everybody who is pursuing the reduced carbo or keto diet, then you gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. While they are two of my absolute favorite foods, I’m sure always researching ways to pep up reduced carb breakfast foods. If you are only starting at and are trying to find recipes to help you to become fat adapted and uncover into ketosis, then this recipe is a wonderful area to start. Perfectly short of carbs and good for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all in a very delivery system meant to present sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel satisfied with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is rich in healthy fats and low carbs to satisfy your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Cinnamon Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT oil or 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together well.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Lots of flavors of your chosen Bagel, but without all of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s the very first thing people often miss on your keto lower carbohydrate eating habits, often it’s bread. And there are lots of lower carbohydrate bread recipes on your blog, but not one of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the keto lower carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the best low carb diet would not trust in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A good low carb diet should rely upon real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you decide to do miss the earlier ways! And whenever you will do, it is so more effective to think of a reduced carb alternative than to consider the high carb junk.
This keto and lower carb breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “the best way I did before eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites immediately to implement the day. I make sure they are fresh whenever you have enough time, or grab frozen ones when I’m within the rush. Amazing both ways!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new junk food with one easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they create a terrific low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is often a fiesta in your mouth that it’s possible to have for the meal, if of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s all about Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Casserole Slow Cooker. Thankyou for visiting Amazing Keto Breakfast Grits – Complete Idea