Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide – You might have got word of the keto diet, the trendy fat loss plan that advocates for economizing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching to the keto-based diet, the idea of having the ability to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is very exciting. But after 2-3 weeks, having identical bacon and egg meal starts for the little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; even if you’re all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can find a lot of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not also ride to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but it is easy to only whip them up for so many days before things place to feel repetitive. The good news? Usually there are some creative keto breakfast ideas to be found that’ll make you forget all about your old standbys.
Luckily for you personally, there does exist an array of delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you possibly can make, no matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some unencumbered with bacon and eggs, also a great deal of other pursuits will allow you strike that balance every day. And listed below are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
We understand what it’s like to have to decrease breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to produce this healthy low-carb cereal which may match your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a huge stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Mainly because you’re to the Keto diet doesn’t suggest you’ve gotta fail to see the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven will definitely satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed in the Keto diet. Here’s some ideas for toppings that could take’em to the next level without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, some berries, or go savory by using a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are super easy to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, rich in classic maple flavor, in addition to suitable for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of comforts of fluffy waffles, without any additional carbs that might kick you out of trouble of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep skill and and five minutes of cook time. You will require a hand mixer and then a waffle maker. Before cooking with your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. Merchant own a waffle iron, consider utilising the batter recipe to help make reduced carbo pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
A very high fiber coconut lower carb porridge that’s easy for making within the stove top or in an electric powered pressure cooker. It’s the perfect hot keto cereal. A fairly easy warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carbohydrate breakfast cereal comes together in minutes providing a rapid keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe of this reduced carbohydrate and coconut porridge is straightforward inside its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only found straightforward to prepare but cause perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these for sweet or savory reduced carbo fillings for those perfect breakfast!
And breakfast is as basic as a little bit of cream cheese and low carbohydrate jam. But, absolutely nothing is like a savory crepe; which includes a delectable filing, baked with the oven, and topped accompanied by a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Working with a lower carbohydrate muffins recipe shouldn’t be too hard. Crucial is that they needed to be moist, which includes a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are plenty of options when searching for the right recipe for only a low carbohydrate muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal will be the main reduced carb options.
Coconut flour is commonly more dense and dry. You can make good muffins using it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I actually enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I have been taking with such keto muffins. Instead, this time around the expectation was far more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that is comparable to a real blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like genuine, I opted to utilise blanched almond flour.
As long as you do not need a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are really the best option by a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is the one other nut flour, which include macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, because of the way. The muffins may turn green, so you shouldn’t be alarmed if that happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carb cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns might just be our favorite! They might possibly be the perfect combined simplicity and deliciousness. So the procedure looking for an easy low carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I prefer most about these healthy hash browns, besides the bottom net carb count, is the place easy they are to make. With only three ingredients you have yourself a standalone meal or even a delicious side that unites a number of foods! Ab muscles it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of the is because they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you’re able to toss them in the fridge and reheat them and a leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not everybody are fully aware of it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So will be secret to this fact keto banana bread recipe? Brand new decipher it out yet? You don’t need bananas to produce this lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are secrets ingredient for making virtually any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on a sugar-free or lower carbohydrate diet. The greater number of of which I aim, the better convinced in this I get.
And only so i can clarify, I am speaking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. You do not want those!
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1/4 cup olive oil for dairy free
- 2 Cups Almond Flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp Xanthium gum
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 Drops Banana Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds (Topping)
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished)
- Preheat oven to 355F (180C)
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1 – 2 mins on high.
- Add olive oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds. Will become quite thick
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate level of carbohydrates. They have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a wonderful method to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. Based on the USDA database, you can find 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Consequently if you wish in which to stay ketosis, you ought not have greater than a cup or two. The obvious way to eat enjoy them is in vegetable stir-fries and bakes together for some other vegetables.
Above and beyond their suitability for the ketogenic diet, people often wonder make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The more common fear is that they will almost always be mushy and have good taste which some people do not like. Brussels sprouts would be better baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you happen to pursuing the low carb or keto diet, then you might have gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Vehicles are two of my absolute favorite foods, My business is always researching to jazz up lower carb breakfast foods. For anybody who is only starting and would like recipes to help you become fat adapted and find into ketosis, than the recipe is a fantastic spot to start. Perfectly less carbs and loaded with healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all during a delivery system built to provide you with a sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the remedy: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel delighted by every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is loaded with healthy fats and low carbs in order to reach your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
Most of the flavors of the perfect Bagel, but without the many carbs and gluten.
If there’s another thing people have a tendency to miss over a keto reduced carb diet regime, quite often it’s bread. And there are many low carb bread recipes on the blog, but undertake and don’t have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the keto low carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
Everything bagel seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add seasoning mix to a spice shaker and store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Keto Bagels:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection – but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, a perfect reduced carbohydrate diet is not going to depend on low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. An effective reduced carb diet should trust in real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you should do miss this ways! And while you should do, it’s so more effective to create a low carbohydrate alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and low carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “how I used to eat.”
For the bread:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the sandwich:
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 slice deli ham
- Make the bread: place a tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe cereal bowl (bottom should measure about 3 inches).
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mix in one egg, 1 tablespoon coconut flour and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Allow to slightly cool, then carefully slice into two slices.
- Cook the egg and toast the bread: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil spray. Break one egg into the skillet (use a greased round egg mold if you want a round shape).
- Cook on both sides until done to your liking.
- Add the two slices of bread as well, lightly browning them on each side.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwich: Place one slice of bread on a plate. Top with a slice of cheese, a slice of ham, and the fried egg. Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Serve immediately.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites now to get started on the day. I get them to be fresh when we finally have plenty of time, or pull up frozen ones when I’m inside a rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/4 cup heavy cream sour cream works too
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- water optional
- Whisk together butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Let batter sit to thicken (15-30 minutes may be needed).
- Lightly oil skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto skillet to make pancakes about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Flatten out the thick batter a bit with the back of a spoon to form flatter rounds.
Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Get some new takeaway food easy easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they cook an awesome low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is actually a fiesta in your mouth that you could have for every meal, as soon as of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s our article about Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Breakfast Ideas With Eggs. Thankyou for visiting Amazing Keto Breakfast Greek Yogurt – Complete Guide