Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide – You might have read about the keto diet, the trendy fat loss plan that advocates for reducing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching for a keto-based diet, thinking about being able to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is kind of exciting. But after a month, having the identical bacon and egg meal starts to secure a little boring.
But avoid getting too upset; if you live all about this low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can a great deal of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto diet is not a no cost ride at the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but you’ll be able to only whip them up for so a number of days before things start to feel repetitive. Fortunately? Usually there are some creative keto breakfast ideas available that’ll cause you to forget tips on your old standbys.
Luckily on your behalf, there may be various delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may earn, regardless of the your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, however,many free of bacon and eggs, also lots of other considerations will allow you to strike that balance every day. Listed here are fifteen keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cereal
Small children what it’s enjoy having to go breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to think of this healthy low-carb cereal that will go with your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/2 cup of Flaked Almonds
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes
- Stir every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow the cereal to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a large stack of pancakes for breakfast—they are a breakfast staple! Only because you’re over the Keto diet doesn’t imply you’ve gotta lose out on the joys of flapjacks. This recipe is super basic and can satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed to the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that would take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, a few berries, or go savory along with a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 5 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter.
- If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove over medium-low to medium heat.
- Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles.
- Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, rife with classic maple flavor, and the ideal software for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor the whole set of comforts of fluffy waffles, without the carbs that could kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You will want help mixer and then a waffle maker. Before utilizing your waffle iron, grease it with copra oil or cooking spray. If you can’t own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe to earn reduced carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Almond milk or half and half as needed
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- With a blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, sugar substitute, maple extract, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter if desired.
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined.
- NOTE: The matter may thicken if left to sit for more than a few minutes. If this happens, just add a splash of almond milk, cream, or half and half to thin it again.
- Add batter to preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, sugar free syrup, and/or fruit/jam.
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Porridge
An expensive fiber coconut low carbohydrate porridge that’s easy to make for the stove top or perhaps a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s a perfect hot keto cereal. A straightforward warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This low carbohydrate breakfast cereal all fits in place in seconds providing an easy keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe against this low carb and coconut porridge is not hard throughout its ingredients and procedure.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 grams blueberries
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 oz. shaved coconut
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Set a cup of almond milk to heat up on a low flame.
- Add in flaxseed, coconut flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Use a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Heat until slightly bubbling.
- Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
- When the mixture is as thick as you want it to be, turn off the flame and add in your toppings.
- We like to add cold butter, fresh or frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds and shaved coconut!
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only found straightforward prepare but end in perfect, thin pancakes. Fill these with sweet or savory reduced carbo fillings in the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast are generally as easy as somewhat cream cheese and low carbohydrate jam. But, there isn’t anything for a savory crepe; by having a delectable filing, baked inside oven, and topped by having a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’right there!
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese grated
- 6 oz cream cheese softened in the microwave
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
Have Near the Stove and Ready
- a pastry brush
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- a thin wide, spatula
- 1/4 cup measuring cup (60 ml)
- a dinner plate on which to stack the cooked crepes
- Blender: Place the eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and erythritol in the blender. Blend on low until the ingredients are completely combined. With the blender running, sprinkle the coconut flour and the xanthan gum over the batter and continue blending until thick, scraping the sides down at least once. Finish with the blender on medium speed for a few seconds. Let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Prep the Pan: Put a non-stick pan over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles and jumps across the surface, it is ready. Turn the heat down just a tiny bit and lightly brush the pan with butter. Lightly brush the spatula, too.
- Tilt and Swirl: Stir the batter. Pour the batter into a 1/4 cup measure and then into the middle of the pan. Resist the urge to scrape the measuring cup out with your finger. Grasp the pan by the handle and begin tilting it in a circular motion to spread the batter into a circle. It won’t be perfect and that’s okay. I can get the batter to go around the pan 3 times, ever increasing the size of my circle before it stops, resulting in a 6-7 inch crepe.
- Cook, Shimmy and Flip: Let the crepe cook for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the top of the crepe looks dull and the edge browns. You can touch it with your finger to see if it’s still wet or just about set. Now, gently work the spatula under the edge of the crepe by shimmying it and lift the edge. With the fingers of your other hand, gently grasp the crepe and lift it a little higher while sliding the spatula under the crepe further. Flip the crepe and let it cook for about 15-20 seconds more.
- Stack: Remove the crepe to the plate and begin the process again making sure to lightly butter the pan and the spatula after each crepe. Stack the crepes one on top of the other. Let cool and refrigerate or use right away. To freeze, place a piece of waxed paper between each crepe before putting into a zip-loc bag and placing into the freezer. Makes 8-10 crepes.
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Muffins
Preparing a lower carbohydrate muffins recipe is not really too hard. The key is that they would have to be moist, along with a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are numerous options when finding a recipe on a low carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal tend to be the main reduced carb options.
Coconut flour generally more dense and dry. One can possibly make good muffins to it, like one of the best paleo cornbread muffins, which I enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I am choosing with one of these keto muffins. Instead, at this point the expectation was a great deal more light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste quite like a proper blueberry muffin. Since I desired ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like actual cigarettes, I opted to apply blanched almond flour.
So you do not own a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are very your best option using a taste and texture perspective. If you have an almond allergy, the next best thing is the one other nut flour, like macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, through way. The muffins may turn green, so needn’t be alarmed if it happens.
For the blackberry filling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
For the muffin batter:
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grain-free baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk original flavor
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
For the blackberry filling:
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan, whisk together the granulated sweetener and the xanthan gum.
- Add the water and the lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, whisking between additions.
- Stir in blackberries.
- Place pan over medium low heat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until berries have broken up and a thick jammy syrup has formed–about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
For the muffin batter:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin pan by lining with muffin papers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, granulated sweetener, lemon zest, sea salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Stream in butter while whisking.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups to partially fill about 1/3 full. Form a depression in the batter in the cups using clean fingers or a spoon.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled blackberry jam in each depression, dividing it equally among the cups.
- Cover the blackberry jam using the remainder of the batter until each cup is about 2/3rds full.
- Spread the batter to the edges of the cups to cover the jam as best you can.
- If cups are a little more than 2/3rds full after all of the batter is used up, that’s okay.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Refrigerate any extras in an airtight container. They may also be frozen if desired.
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our reduced carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They are definitely the perfect schooling would include biology simplicity and deliciousness. So if you are looking for the easy low carbohydrate hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I need most about these healthy hash browns, besides time net carb count, is the place easy they are simply to make. With only three ingredients you will have yourself a standalone meal as well as a delicious side that unites several unique foods! You’ll have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature these is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. So you’re able to toss them with the fridge and reheat them at the leisure!
- 1 pound raw cauliflower, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces onion chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Grate the cauliflower and put it into a colander, sprinkle the salt on top and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Let the cauliflower sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions and place them into a medium bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze the water out of the cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the medium bowl with the onions.
- Add the almond flour, cheese, baking powder and seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly. Add the three eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Skillet Method: Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out the cauliflower fritter batter and place into the hot skillet.
- Push down gently with a spatula to make a flattened pancake.
- Cook 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Don’t flip the fritter until the bottom is well cooked. (I PREFER THIS METHOD HANDS DOWN.)
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter per fritter and flatten out into a circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip and bake for 10-12 minutes more.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Re-heat in a dry skillet over medium heat to make crisp again.
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carb banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. Not a soul will be aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So what’s the secret towards the present keto banana bread recipe? Maybe you’ve decipher it out yet? That you do not must have bananas to create this low carb banana bread recipe; simply employ natural banana extract.
Extracts are the key ingredient to produce virtually any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again on a sugar-free or reduced carbo diet. The better masters I strive, better convinced of that I get.
And to clarify, That’s not me talking about those artificial “imitation” extracts. Dissatisfaction those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate magnitude of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a good cause of vitamin A, C and B and potassium. In accordance with the USDA database, there is 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Consequently if you would like in which to stay ketosis, you ought not have higher than a cup or two. The simplest way to eat enjoy them is due to vegetable stir-fries and bakes together to many other vegetables.
In addition to the their suitability for your ketogenic diet, people often wonder make Brussels sprouts taste delicious. The normal fear is they will almost allways be mushy with quite strong taste which some individuals don’t like. Brussels sprouts might be best baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
When you are after having a reduced carbo or keto diet, then you gotten pretty bored of frequent bacon and eggs for breakfast. But they are two of my absolute favorite foods, What i’m always researching to jazz up lower carbohydrate breakfast foods. For those who are only starting and are seeking recipes that will help become fat adapted and find into ketosis, then this recipe is a great spot for their start. Perfectly decreased carbs and an excellent source of healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all within the delivery system which is designed to present sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the result: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel happy with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is set with healthy fats and low carbs in order to meet your macros — with none of the crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned organic coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 15-20 drops liquid coconut stevia (or plain stevia to taste)
- Handful of ice (just enough to thicken)
- 2 scoops collagen protein
- Place all of the ingredients except the collagen in a blender and blend well.
- Add the collagen and gently pulse until blended to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Place in a bowl and add optional garnishes.
- Enjoy immediately, or chill in the freezer for 30 minutes for a thicker consistency.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
Total Carbs: 12g
Net Carbs: 8g
Saturated Fat: 34g
Sugar Alcohols: 0g
Sodium: 120 mg
Potassium: 244 mg
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Bagels
The whole set of flavors of your Bagel, but without lots of carbs and gluten.
If there’s the one thing people usually miss for the keto reduced carb diet plan, sometimes it’s bread. And you will find reduced carbo bread recipes on the blog, but not one of them have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the particular keto low carb bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning.
- Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Return to microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring.
- Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Top each bagel with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the perfect low carb diet does not have confidence in low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. A good reduced carbo diet should depend upon real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you decide to do miss the particular ways! If you need to do, it is so improved to come up with a lower carb alternative than to go for the high carb junk.
This keto and low carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the spot whenever I miss “the manner I did before eat.”
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded I have used cheddar and mozzarella, both with success
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle garlic powder
- Butter for buttering and toasting bread
- 1 egg
- 1 slice american cheese
- 1 serving meat cooked bacon, sausage, salami, ham ect
- mayo if desired
- tomato if desired
- lettuce if desired
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Mix well with a fork
- Microwave for 90 seconds
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and dump onto a cutting board.
- Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium to toast.
- When brown flip and toast the other side just a bit.
- Or you can tried toasting it in a dry pan with no additional butter, you could get excellent results as well. So choose the way that works best for you and your diet!
- Fill with breakfast yummies
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are our favorites immediately get started on the day. I make sure they are fresh as we have enough time, or find frozen ones when I’m during a rush. Amazing for both!
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (or regular water)
- Additional butter or oil for the pan
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken*.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and brush with vegetable oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoons of batter onto skillet and spread into a 3 to 4 inch circle.
- Repeat until you can’t fit any more pancakes into the skillet (you should be able to get 3 or 4 in).
- Cook until bottom is golden brown, top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
*Cook’s Note: Due to variations in coconut flour, your batter may be too thin or too thick. If your batter is too thin, add an additional tbsp of coconut flour. If too thick, add a few tbsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but puff up when flipped.
Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Change your take out with one of these easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they generate an ideal low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is known as a fiesta in orally that you will get for the meal, any time of day.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 medium organic avocado
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 slices cooked uncured all natural bacon
- 3 tablespoons diced cooked organic sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped organic romaine lettuce
- Optional: garnish of organic micro cilantro
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Crack one egg into the center of the skillet and pierce the yolk.
- Cook the egg for approximately 1-2 minutes on each side or until solid but not overcooked.
- Remove from pan and place on a paper towel or parchment paper-lined plate.
- Repeat with other egg. These will be your taco shells.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado along with 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane Oil plus Himalayan pink salt.
- Divide avocado mixture evenly and spread half on each egg taco shell.
- Top each taco with half of the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Place one slice of bacon and half of the diced sweet potatoes on each taco.
- Garnish with optional micro cilantro and a tiny sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt.
- Fold in half and eat as a taco.
That’s all about the ideas of Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Keto Diet Breakfast Menu Without Eggs. Thank’s for visiting Amazing Indian Keto Breakfast – Complete Guide