Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea – You might have aware of the keto diet, the trendy fat loss program that advocates for reducing carbs and upping your fat intake. When first switching towards a keto-based diet, is an excellent being allowed to have bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning is fairly exciting. But after a couple weeks, having exactly the same bacon and egg meal starts to getting a little boring.
But are rarely getting too upset; even if you’re all about that low-carb, high-fat lifestyle, you can find a lot of healthy and delicious keto-friendly breakfast recipes that fit the bill. (Though, quick word of caution: The keto weight loss program is not a cost-free marketing tool ride to the all-bacon-everything train.) Sure, regular bacon and eggs are A-OK, but it is easy to only whip them up for so many days before things beginning of feel repetitive. What’s great? You will discover creative keto breakfast ideas these days that’ll provide you forget supposed to be about your old standbys.
Luckily available for you, there does exist numerous delicious but healthy keto breakfasts you may earn, it doesn’t matter what your preferences. These keto diet-friendly breakfast recipes, some have bacon and eggs, but some without any bacon and eggs, also a bunch of alternative activities just might help you strike that balance every day. Listed below are 15 keto-friendly recipes to inspire your keto breakfast.
1. Keto Cereal
2. Keto Pancakes
3. Keto Waffles
4. Coconut Flour Porridge
5. Coconut Flour Crepes
6. Keto Muffins
7. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
8. Keto Banana Bread
9. Brussels Sprouts Hash
10. Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
11. Keto Smoothie
12. Keto Bagels
13. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
14. Coconut Flour Pancakes
15. Keto Breakfast Tacos
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Cereal
Can certainly what it’s like to have to decrease breakfast cereal. So we spent hours upon hours on testing different recipes to generate this healthy low-carb cereal that would wear your keto diet.
Ingredients Keto Cereal:
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you can make your own) or other nut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, whole or ground (64 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder or 1-2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts (35 g/ 1.2 oz) or other seeds like sesame, pumpkin or more sunflower
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold or 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup (60 ml/ 2 floz) or 20-30 drops liquid stevia or 1/3 cup Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – can be omitted
– Full-fat plain yogurt
– Almond milk
– Coconut milk or heavy whipping cream (Thin it down with some water)
– Fresh or frozen berries
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Pancakes
Nothing can compare to a massive stack of pancakes for breakfast—they’re a breakfast staple! Even if you’re on the Keto diet does not imply you’ve gotta fail to see the fun of flapjacks. This recipe is super proven certainly will satisfy your craving.
Obviously, most typical pancake toppings aren’t allowed at the Keto diet. Here’s ideas for toppings that should take’em one stage further without kicking you off Keto: toasted unsweetened coconut, a drizzle of melted peanut butter, one or two berries, or go savory accompanied by a sprinkle of bacon!
Ingredients Keto Pancakes:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or frozen
Instructions Keto Pancakes:
- In a high-speed blender, add your ingredients, except your blueberries.
- Mix until a thick batter remains.
- Pour your batter into a large mixing bowl and stir through your blueberries.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes, to thicken.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk of choice.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
- Ensure the pan is greased.
- Once hot, Pour 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan and cover immediately.
- Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 minutes, until the edges go golden, before flipping and repeating.
- Serve immediately.
- If serve for later, cool completely before refrigerating/freezing.
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Waffles
These keto waffles are really simple to make. They’re gluten, grain, and sugar free, packed with classic maple flavor, and in some cases suitable for batch cooking and meal prep. You’ll savor lots of the comforts of fluffy waffles, without the additional carbs that can kick get you started of ketosis.
This waffle recipe takes just five minutes of prep a serious amounts of and five minutes of cook time. You will have a hand mixer and a waffle maker. Before cooking with your waffle iron, grease it with coconut oil or cooking spray. You will be own a waffle iron, consider using the batter recipe in making low carb pancakes instead.
Ingredients Keto Waffles:
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 large Egg (separated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
Instructions Keto Waffles:
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly or spray with oil.
- Beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Beat in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour in a large bowl, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together the butter and almond butter (use microwave or a small saucepan on the stove).
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolk, almond milk, and vanilla to the batter. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Mix enough so that you don’t have pockets of whites separate from the rest of the batter, but be careful not to break down the whites too much. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer half the batter (about 3/4 cup, 177 mL) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove. (It will crisp up as it goes from hot to warm.)
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Porridge
An increased fiber coconut reduced carb porridge that’s easy in making on the stove top or perhaps a strong electrical pressure cooker. It’s a fantastic hot keto cereal. A quick warming coconut flour porridge for quiet mornings. This lower carb breakfast cereal comes together within a few minutes providing a rapid keto, grain-free breakfast option. The recipe to do this low carbohydrate and coconut porridge put in at home within its ingredients and procedure.
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold or your favorite sweetener
- Measure the first four ingredients into a small pot over medium heat and stir.
- When it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium-low and whisk until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the coconut flour porridge from heat and add the beaten egg, a half at a time, while whisking continuously.
- Place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
- Remove from the heat and continue to whisk for about 30 seconds before adding the butter, cream and sweetener.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
(5.6 grams net carbs)
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Coconut Flour Crepes
These Low Carb Coconut Flour Crepes are not only an easy task to prepare but bring about perfect, thin pancakes. Fill them sweet or savory low carb fillings for the perfect breakfast!
And breakfast could be as elementary as a small amount of cream cheese and reduced carb jam. But, you’ll find nothing similar to a savory crepe; which has a delectable filing, baked with the oven, and topped that has a creamy or cheesy sauce — that’s good eatin’immediately!
- 1 cup sesame flour or almond flour if no nut allergy
- 4 ounces coconut cream from a can
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia (optional)
Maple Cream Filling (Optional)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese or coconut cream
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsb Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Add the crepe ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small non stick pan with butter or olive oil cooking spray to coat lightly.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to the skillet, lift off the heat while you swirl it all over the bottom of the skillet. Allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Once you start to see some bubbles forming in the center of the crepe and you can loosen your spatula around the edges without it ripping, you can carefully flip it over.
- Cook another minute on this side and simple slide it off the pan onto a baking pan or plate to cool while you make the rest. Remember watch the heat, if you start to see too much browning on the crepe you made, it will be crispy and hard to roll.
- Reduce the heat a bit until the next one is more pliable once cooked.
- Once cooled you can stack these on top of each other and refrigerate in a covered container.
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Muffins
Preparing a low carb muffins recipe will not be too hard. Crucial is that they needed to be moist, which includes a real muffin-like crumb, but no aftertaste or dense, heavy feel. There are a few options when picking a recipe for the reduced carb muffins. Almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal would be the main low carbohydrate options.
Coconut flour is often more dense and dry. It is possible to make good muffins for it, like my favorite paleo cornbread muffins, which I really do enjoy. But, it wasn’t the feel I’d been getting with these keto muffins. Instead, this occassion the expectation was extra light and airy.
Flaxseed meal is alright but doesn’t taste that can compare with a real blueberry muffin. Since I want ultra moist blueberry muffins that taste like the real thing, I opted to utilize blanched almond flour.
When you wouldn’t have a nut allergy, almond flour blueberry muffins are actually the best choice in a taste and texture perspective. If there is an almond allergy, the next most convenient thing is the one other nut flour, including macadamia nut flour.
If all nuts are out, sunflower seed meal should work. That’s just ground sunflower seeds, with the way. The muffins risk turning green, so do not alarmed in the event that happens.
- 3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
- 1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut or almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 40g granulated sweetener or more, to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and blend well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- Place the remaining blueberries on top of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for ca 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- For an even lighter dough, you can separate the eggs and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites after you have mixed the dough. Then add the blueberries last.
- If you tend to detect an “eggy” taste in low carb baked goods, you can leave out 2-3 egg yolks.
- You can use frozen blueberries, however, fresh ones will hold together better and get less soggy.
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
We use cauliflower ALL THE TIME. Of all of our low carbohydrate cauliflower recipes, these cauliflower hash browns may just be our favorite! They are often the perfect combined simplicity and deliciousness. So have you been looking for the easy low carb hash brown recipe, look no further!
What I want most about these healthy hash browns, besides the lower net carb count, is how easy they are simply to make. With only three ingredients you have got a stand alone meal or perhaps delicious side that unites several unique foods! It’s possible to have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another awesome feature of is that they are cauliflower hash brown patties. To help you to toss them in the fridge and reheat them your leisure!
- 1 small head grated cauliflower(about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towels or cheese cloth and ring out all the excess water.
- Place rung out cauliflower in a bowl, add rest of ingredients and combine well.
- Form into six square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and hash browns will firm up.
- Serve warm Enjoy!
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Banana Bread
This lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe with almond flour & coconut flour is perfectly moist & rich. None of us are fully aware it’s keto banana bread! Naturally paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free, and healthy.
So it is possible to secret to this particular keto banana bread recipe? Completely new decipher it out yet? That you do not absolutely need bananas to build this lower carbohydrate banana bread recipe; simply use natural banana extract.
Extracts are the key ingredient to generate virtually any high-sugar or high-carb food possible again about the sugar-free or reduced carb diet. The better of these I try, the greater convinced of this I get.
And mention a few clarify, Practical goal revealing those artificial “imitation” extracts. Prospective those!
- 3 ripe bananas 2 mashed, 1 sliced in half length wise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz/85g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (3/4 oz/21g) coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) sugar free maple syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 oz/43g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F (180°C), then line a 9×5 inch loaf tin with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a batter is formed.
- Lastly, fold in the chopped walnuts — reserving some to sprinkle over the top of the bread.
- Transfer the batter to your lined baking tin.
- Lay the two halves of the whole sliced banana on the top and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread is done remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin.
- Slice and serve warm or room temperature.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Brussels Sprouts Hash
Brussels sprouts, like other cruciferous vegetables, contain low to moderate sum of carbohydrates. The masai have a low glycemic load (GL) and are a smart method to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium. As per the USDA database, you can get 5.1 grams of net carbs per 100 grams. Which means if you want to stay in ketosis, you mustn’t have higher than a cup or two. Simplest way to eat enjoy them is there to vegetable stir-fries and bakes together with vegetables.
Besides their suitability to your ketogenic diet, people often wonder the steps to making Brussels sprouts taste delicious. More common fear is they will always be mushy as well as have very strong taste which some people don’t like. Brussels sprouts might be appropriate baked or thinly sliced and stir-fried.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Brussels Sprout & Bacon Hash recipe HERE.
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Breakfast Sausage Sandwich
If you’re from reduced carb or keto diet, then you might have perhaps gotten pretty bored of usual bacon and eggs for breakfast. Available on the market are two of my absolute favorite foods, I am always researching to ginger up low carbohydrate breakfast foods. For anyone who is only starting at and are looking for recipes that can assist you become fat adapted and reveal into ketosis, then this recipe a great spot for a start. Perfectly less carbs and good for healthy fats.
As an inspiration for you, I have recently created a simple recipe with few commonly found ingredients. You can find my Breakfast Sausage Sandwich recipe HERE.
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Smoothie
Most smoothies blast you with high-fructose fruits or inflammatory dairy — all during a delivery system designed to offer sugar rush. Keto smoothie recipes are the answer: With healthy fat and fiber, you’ll feel content with every sip.
This keto smoothie recipe is set with healthy fats and low carbs to meet up with your macros — with no crash-worthy sugar or dairy.
Mint Coco Keto Smoothie Recipe
- 4oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Dash of ceylon cinnamon
- 4oz water
- Dash of himalayan sea salt
Coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, sliced macadamia nuts
Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Bagels
Each of the flavors of your best Bagel, but without every one of the carbs and gluten.
If there’s something people are more likely to miss for a keto reduced carb weight loss plan, generally it’s bread. And there are a lot reduced carbohydrate bread recipes on the blog, but do not require have that chewy bagel quality. I’m hoping the keto low carbohydrate bagels with almond flour fathead dough will fill that void.
- 1 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded; must be either pre-shredded OR hard mozzarella, not soft “fresh”)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- Sesame seeds (for topping – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double boiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture.
- Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms.
- The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes.
- If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.
- If you want to use a food processor or stand mixer, or if you have trouble with sticky dough, please check the tips in the post above!
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough. (You can also use everything seasoning for everything bagels.)
Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Obviously, the ideal lower carbohydrate diet just isn’t going to rely upon low-carb substitutions to high-carb food. The proper reduced carbo diet should depend on real food. Meat, fish, eggs, aged cheeses, nuts, healthy fats (saturated and monounsaturated), low starch vegetables and low sugar fruit.
BUT. Sometimes you do miss the ways! And while a person does, it’s so greater to create a reduced carbohydrate alternative than to get started with the high carb junk.
This keto and reduced carbohydrate breakfast sandwich really hits the location whenever I miss “how I did before eat.”
- 1/2 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Patty up the breakfast sausage into 2 patties and place in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until a crust forms and an internal temperature reads 145F
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes into a small bowl.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and spoon the batter into 4 round pancakes in the skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles start to form in the batter around the side.
- Flip and continue to cook on the other side until the center on the pancake springs back when lightly touched.
- For the eggs, beat the 4 eggs in a medium sized bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
- Heat a medium skillet (I used the same skillet as the pancakes) over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter and then the beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook until the edges begin to set. push the eggs with a rubber spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. scrape occasionally to get large folds of soft scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are just set and still a little runny, remove from the heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches: place a sausage patty on one pancake, followed by half of the eggs, followed by another pancake. Garnish with butter and sugar free syrup.
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. These easy cream cheese pancakes with coconut flour are one of our favorites now get started on the day. I make fresh if we have time, or pull up frozen ones when I’m in the rush. Amazing for both!
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.)
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea : Keto Breakfast Tacos
Buy some new ready made meals with your easy-to-make keto tacos. Though they’ve created an excellent low-carb breakfast burrito alternative, the combo of flavors is a fiesta in the mouth area that you get for virtually every meal, whenever of day.
- 2 Romain Lettuce Leafs
- 4 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 4-6 slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- Cook the bacon to desired crispiness/
- Whisk Eggs, Cream and seasonings.
- Scramble eggs, mix in cheese at the end.
- Combine Eggs, Bacon and Cheese into Lettuce.
That’s all about Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea. This Article Was Written To Help You Learn about Egg-Free Keto Recipes. Thank’s for visiting Amazing Healthy Keto Breakfast Ideas – Complete Idea